Do guys think moles are unattractive?

I have a mole on my shoulder and another one on my shoulder blade. I always hated them even though they're just kind of medium sized, but someone pointed them out recently. It just made me even more insecure about them, and now I'm finding myself refusing to wear tank tops and minding what types of shirts I choose to buy. I know it's pretty stupid but do guys think they're really unattractive? Would it alter how pretty you think a girl is?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• No, moles and other body marks are fine. I can't imagine a guy making an issue about it unless it was on your face. If it were on your face, then it would probably matter.

Most Helpful Girl

• Moles are a pert of humans. I have a few small ones on my face and lots on my body. My boyfriend has a bigger one near his cheek and I think it looks hot on him. Moles are nothing to worry about and I think they kinda add a nice touch to the body

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Neither, it really doesn't bother me. I have a very small mole on my cheek.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on the size and all... but I don't find them attractive.
    So I guess I do find them unattractive.