Girls, what lotions and routine do you use on your face?

I turn 30 later this month, but men get better with age and I am going look really good like Brad Pitt into my adult life.

These are products that I am considering...

Let me know if you've tried them.

1. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer: This product has anti-aging agents called "Amino-peptides" that combat wrinkles on your face. It is supposed to be used like an overnight mask.

2. SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic: This product is a serum that includes vitamin C and E. It's like lotion but more expensive and in a smaller bottle. Each one of these costs $100 retail. There are other brands that do the same thing, but this one was on the top of the list. Click here for list: Vitamin C + E Serum
3. RoC Retinol Correxion: This item has retinol in it which reduces wrinkles around your eyes by increasing collagen.

I am going to look for these items at my local supermarket, or perhaps order them online if I can get it for less money.

Answer please.
Write an opinion and stay beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

• This question reminds me of that scene in "American Physco" where Patrick Bateman tells us about his skin care routine:
    "In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.”

And that movie is all about superficiality, to each their own tho just a little comical to me that you go through all that

• BTW--- the more products you use that are unnatural the more unhealthy chemicals you are subjecting yourself to, just something to think about

• Thanks. I am starting to take care of my skin. I am 29 and I turn 30 this year, and dermatologist said to start taking care of your face in your twenties. These products were also recommended by dermatologists. I researched them all on YouTube.

• Well good for you for taking care of yourself then

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• :/ that's a lot.. i just put coconut oil on my face and that's it

• What is your heritage?

• Thank you. I will keep your coconut oil suggestion under consideration. I already use coconut oil for my hair and scalp sometimes if I have dandruff.

• The first one does not work.. My mother used it long time ago and no results... Anyways, for wrinkles apply organic aloe vera on your face for 15 mins, then remove it and apply almond oil on the face as a moisturizer (leave it on for 20 mins) then dab it off :) coconut oil does not work for sensitive skin (my personal experience)

• Are you sure the first one doesn't work? Every dermatologist on YouTube recommends it.

• Does it work so far?

• Pond's? It's ok. It's like the Gold Bond body lotion I have but in a face form.

• I keep it simple. Cocoa butter & Bio- oil