Girls, What can I do to stop the panic?

So at school we do swimming and we wear swimsuits (duh). Anyways; other girls in my classes have nicer bodies than me but I'm always the one who resembles a stick. I know that there is nothing I can do, but I always seem to have these panic attacks and I get so upset that I look so weird and like a child at the age of 16. I cried this one time when we were at the pool because I *knew* that all the guys were staring at our butts and stuff, and at our school they like to rate girls based on looks. I really hate year 10.
I was also shopping today for highwaisted jeans and when I tried it on the from got so baggy because I can't fill it out. I nearly started to cry again.
Is there anything I can do to feel better about myself, or improve myself?

2

Most Helpful Girl

• instead of only looking at the things you don't like about yourself, find something you do and repeat that to yourself everyday. Even if it is something as small as your eyelashes. I too resemble a stick, to the point that i frequently get asked if i have Anorexia, but i learned to love my body. Don't cry about those boys, they are not worth your tears. Don't let people get you down<3

What Girls Said 1

• Don't worry, you're not alone. I also feel the same way except I feel like I should have a fitter body. My body is slim but needs more muscle. I just try to work hard every day to maintain that goal. One thing I know is that you have to have motivation and determination. But don't care about what other people think! Be you! It doesn't matter in the future about what people think about you. And those boys, let's just say their immature. Be proud to be you girl!