Girls, Have you ever dyed your hair one day and the next day again bc you didn't like it?

I've dyed my hair 2 weeks ago, and yesterday i added some highlights and i didn't like em, i payed a lot for that. Now i thinking about going to this guy that i used to go to and my mom also goes and it's cheaper, but im thinking about going today, i hate having to wait 4 weeks... i don't like how my hair looks. But i don't wanna ruin it, but hair grows... in 3 years i'll have a better hair lol, and i'll do all the treatments and stuff.

i dyed my hair in the end, and the color looks great but my hair not so good, but it was worth it, i love the color, it wouldn't have been worth it if the color wasn't the one i wanted..

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Last year I did not color my hair at all for 6 months. It got so healthy. I also took vitamins, did treatments, let it air dry, did not use heat, did the greenhouse effect, avoided product. I was like a hair saint. I still pinned it and put save elastics, bows and hair bands but I'm glad I did all that! I found a dye I felt good about, recently dyed it, and it's healthy. And I love it. I get all these compliments. You might want to stay within whatever color range your hair is like if you are brunette, don't get blonde highlights for example. If you are naturally blonde, don't dye your hair black or red. Hope that helped Be careful♡ One of my friends goes broke at the stylist trying to get all this complicated stuff done. She went back to her natural color finally and she looks beautiful!

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• I've bleached and dyed my hair one day and then bleached it and dyed it the next day, yes. It fucking ruined my hair.

• and now how does it look? was it worth it?

• Well, that was a few years ago. It looked pretty bad for a while after, it was really thin and when I went for a haircut for months afterwards, my scalp would bleed when they pulled my hair a little. I was still happier with it because I'd tried to dye my hair blue and it had gone a sickly green-grey, so it was worth it for me, and my hair looks better now at least :P

• U should have wash it off, and waited. Is like painting with acrylic, if is still fresh and one adds another layer of it, then the whole art is ruined.

• I'm a hair stylist/men's barber if your going darker it shouldn't be a problem. it just absorbing the color into your hair not using bleach to strip the pigments from you hair. they will possibly have to fill the hair before they color it. dosnt take long. but you should be fine.

• or if you like the highlights you could get a toner put in

• I have, it's super damaging though. Condition really well

• now how does it look'? was it worth it?

• mm ok, i just hate how my hair looks, i have a very dark brown hair and i wanted golden brown highlights and it looks bad.. not really horrible, but bad... and i have a few orange highlights, it lowers my self esteem

• Oh, I understand. I've been there but damaged hair will lower your self esteem too. Do what makes you happy but I'd give it a few weeks

• Do it at your own risk. 😆

• I have done that in the past.

• and how did It look? was It worth It?

• If you want to dye it blonde, do not do it the next day because you will end up damaging it beyond extent. However, if you want to dye it black or brown, go for it. It will not be as damaging. However, I'd say give it a day or two. You might end up liking your new look