Tall Girls And Heels?

I'm a relatively tall girl (5'10"). I LOVE heels. I'll never stop wearing them. However, I have had a plentiful array of comments from shorter girls saying that tall girls shouldn't wear heels. I'd like to call BS on this since high heels make me feel more feminine and are just shoes that help your legs look slim and toned. What's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey who cares about what the little people think eh?
    You're 5'10 , their voices shouldn't even reach that far up in the air :P
    What are they gonna do if you keep wearing heels? Bite your ankles?

*Disclaimer*
    This is a joke. I mean no offence to shorter folks. Please direct your hate mail to Azgeda@idontgiveafuck. com

Most Helpful Girl

• I got in a 4 hour fight with my mother because I wanted to wear heels once when I was like 16. She said I would look ridiculous because I was already tall and would tower over everyone including the boys (yeah, she said that). I eventually got my unsuspecting father to buy me the shoes and I've been wearing the highest heels ever since.

I literally do not care if someone thinks I should wear flats. Why, would I do that. It's not like you don't know I'm tall. It's glaringly obvious, so why hide from it? Why make it seem like I'm ashamed of my amazing height. It's made me unique my entire life, and there is no reason now to let anyone make me feel bad about the way nature made me--the gorgeous giraffe I am :)

What Guys Said 17

• Good for you. I don't mind if a tall girl is taller than me in heels. If it makes her feel good about herself, who am I to question that? But I'm weird, I was the only guy in my teens who would be seen with a girl taller than I was. I was popular with the tall girls who otherwise had only the basketball team that would show interest in them.

• You can't help it that you are tall and you can't help that you like high heels. So.. wear them. I am 5'7 it doesn't affect me... once you start worrying about how a guy feels that is when you have gone down the wrong path. If the guy is confident he shouldn't care.. if he is insecure then you will be worrying the entire relationship about him... that doesn't sound like fun.

• If you like wearing them because they make you happy then wear them. Your body, your shoes, your choice. Nothing illegal or controversial about a tall girl wearing heels.
    Better to wear what makes you happy than listen to negativity from others and be unhappy.

• I would worship you as the goddess you are.

• Wear whatever you wanna wear
    People will judge you no matter what
    Just have idgaf for those type of people
    You're same as my height 😂 tall girl

• Go for it

• I think those specific girls were jealous. Keep wearing them if you love them.

• If you want to wear heels then wear them.

• I like a woman in heels , yet a woman looks just as lovely wearing other types of shoes.

• wear whatever you want. I'm 6'5", so I don't care about that

• looks awesome! I got no issue with girl being taller than me, its all the same horizontal

• Wear whatever you want dear , heels are very feminine and I love it. Tall woman are very attractive , these shorter girls are clearly jealous of the men attention you must get.

• Slay in those heels

• my opinion is don't stand next to me, i'm a short guy, 5'6"

• You do you! I like tall girls, and when they wear heels, I lose my mind!

• Tall girls are great, if you feel good in them, you don't need to listen to them. As Winston Churchill once said

"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

• not tall in the midwest

What Girls Said 21

• I'm 5'2 and whilst I personally hate wearing heels myself and am happy just being my teeny height and feel feminine enough without them, I don't think it's bad for tall girls to wear them. That's just one less pair of shoes around for me to be forced into 😂

• Im 5"9 1/2 i dont wear as often as I use to because the older I get. Im starting to dress more for comfort versus looking cute. But i do not see any problem with wearing heels if your tall. I always got compliments when I wear heels that I look like a model, and guys would still approach me. The guys who are complaining are self conscious men who dont want to bring attention to themselves, so they are taking it out on you. I think its best to stop asking for peoples opinions.

• To not mold yourself only because of the opinions of others.

I had a class friend and she is 5'11 and she didn't want to wear heels to prom. But I told her she should, and she should rock it. And who cares what everyone says. Mind u I'm 4'11 and I rather have my friend not miss out on feeling the shit, when walking to prom and not caring on what others think of it. And well she felt "glamorous" to be able to stand tall with her heels

• Girl rock the hell out of them. My friend is a model and rocks heels at 6 feet tall and she is BEAUTIFUL. Do what you love. I cannot stress that enough. If heels make you feel confident, wear the fuck out of them. There is something about a girl who goes against the norms of society that makes other girls want to follow your foot steps. Keep doing it.

xo <3

• If you love them wear them. I've found that when shorter people don't want taller girls wearing heels they are just self conscious of themselves. Wear your heels and when a short girl tells you you shouldn't wear them, tell her height doesn't matter.

Side note, my boyfriend and I are the same height. But he LOVES it when I wear heels, even though I become taller than him. Though I usually don't because they make my ankle from a past injury ache lol.

• Go for it girl! My room mate is 6'1 and she wears heals quite often, her legs look so damn good. It makes me feel like a hobbit next to her though, I'm like 5'2 :D

• Just wear them if you want to.
    Im short and i couldnt care leas if tall girls wear heels , they are just shoes lol

• I'm really short 5'0 and I don't agree that tall girls shouldn't wear heels, heels are always nice. So just keep wearing them

• I think, If a woman can feel sexy and feminine. Who cares?

It's about how you feel in those heels. Nothing else. And if your guy or girl is short, make them accept it.

• I am 5-9 and I wear heels for wedding and festivals. It does not mind if I am taller than my husband wearing the heels, because I appear very impressive.

• Just wear what makes you happy and don't care what people think. The shorter girls are probably jealous they aren't tall like you.

• You do you boo, as long as you got confidence you'll be fly!

• Id say if u can walk on them wear them

• Wear those damn heels, tall girls are beautiful!

• well if you like wearing heels go for it, i hope you got a partner 6'2 or taller than that lol

• You do you :) I feel the opposite when I wear heels, as in large and unfeminine.

• He'll no don't listen to any of those things... look at models...

• Just do what makes you feel good. 5'10" is perfectly fine. Most models are that tall or even taller.

• I'm around 6 ft and I still wear 4" heels so yeah, rock them!

• High heels make guys who are 5'6 to 5'11 short. My onion is you'd look more of a giant than you were in the first place. Its not a insult or a bad thing though. and short girls probably just say that is because your already tall. Tbh Heels dont make tall gir;s more feminine

• onion LOL I MEAN OPINION. and girls not gir;s lol. But anyways you do what makes you happy. There your feet lol

• I don't care what guys think, it's my body. It makes me FEEL more feminine, not actually more feminine. Thank you for commenting, though.🙂

• Girl, I'm around 5'5 and wish to be 5'7 ( I still think i'm growing i'm turning 16) and i'd still wear heels. Who cares what those girls think. They're jealous. You go and rock those heels!