Making Some Extra Cash?

Ladies,

I'm in need of extra cash! So I came up with this really cool idea to start making my own body scrubs, bath bombs, and even body butters! {What girl doesn't love that right?} I looked up some really natural ingredients and found some really neat stuff to start. Plus once I add essential oils, I feel as though I could really attract some attention.

Now, I'm not looking to start something big, but just get some product out there.

What do you guys think? Flavors/Scents that you guys can think of? I'd love some great feed back!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• sandal wood fragrance with neem qualities

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have a good unscented line with really simple ingredients that's water based you'd have a really good audience because those are so difficult to find.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• you could sell them at your local farmers market. Do some research into what each essential oil's "medicinal" properties are supposed to be and you could add that to your marketing. I dunno.. just some thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll need a website that looks professional. That'll cost money.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!