What are you supposed to wear at a club?

I just turned 19 on October and that's the legal drinking age in Canada so I'm going to a club for my first time, i have been to bars and stuff before but just not a club when I go to bars I just wear casual clothes. Anyways what are you supposed to wear to clubs? I'm going to buy an outfit for later tonight

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Wear something tight. Guys will be all for it.

What Girls Said 17

• It's only 19 in Ontario and BC. The rest of the country is 18.

Anyways.. wear whatever you are comfortable in and feel good in. Most places have a minimum dress code tho but it's basically just no runners or ratty clothes... most places you won't have a problem with nice jeans, cute shoes and a cute top. Any more dressed up than that is really just about personal preference.

• well it depends on you if you are just going their to party with friends just wear anything that's comfortable and a little bit conservative so you don't experience a horny drunk guys to disrespect you, but if you are looking more than just a party then wear something sexy lol

• Wear whatever makes you comfy. But if you're dancing don't wear anything that's reveal your goods while dancing. Aka flashing

• There's no uniform that you have to wear. Wear what you feel comfortable but sexy in. Pick out your best asset legs, bum, arms, back, face, eye etc and make it your feature.

Wear shoes you can stand dance walk in all nite.

Look up the site of the club they usually have pics of their nites so your not too dressed up or down.

Cute but sexy. Not slutty or trashy!!

• Skirt, leggings, heels, wedges

• Tight dress that doesn't go pass your knees. Its cold, wear stockings. And wear heels of course. If you want to wear pants that's also fine but wear it with a dressy top. have fun😊

• I've always really likes the look of tight black skinny pants and a backless top. With heels.

You also can't go wrong with a short dress.
    Have fun!

• Something you can twerk in, move in, dance in, use the bathroom drunk in, and something that doesn't ride up or down because if you drink your going to forget to adjust yourself.

• Anything you feel comfy in really. I generally like to wear jeans and a nice shirt. Or a dress when I'm feeling it.

• miniskirts

• leather leggings and a light flowy top

• Some slutty short skirt and shirt. Just kidding wear something to cover up to ditch the creeps that are bound to be in the club

• I would use a dress from fashionnova ✌

• haha buy a nice dress that hits your knees the once thats slim fitting

• Tassels an a thong. I'd lend you mine but I'm going out tomorrow!!!

• Tight dress, showing cleavage, short dress, high heels and lot of make up