Girls, For anyone who has a big butt too, do you think this is true?

Firstly, sorry in advance for the ridiculousness of this question, but this is something my friends and I were thinking about, so it’ll be interesting to hear if you agree?

Whenever we sit anywhere, they ALWAYS complain after 10 minutes that their butts ache! (they all have zero junk in the trunk!) My best friend even said that when she sits down her body digs into her chair so it feels like she’s sitting on a rock :O

I've noticed I NEVER get as uncomfortable when I'm sitting as my friends do.. I’m not fat, but I’ve always had a bigger and curvier booty for my size than most of my friends (I’m petite otherwise!) My friends always joke around that my bigger bum must give me more cushioning :)

Personally for me, the more I thought about it, I actually do find that my butt feels quite cushioney and squishy when I sit on it :) I was comparing with my friend, so tried shuffling around on my chair to see for myself…. and I really do get that nice soft and "squishy" feeling when I wiggle around on it. It’s actually really comfy to sit on haha!

So for anyone who has a bigger booty too, do you agree? Try wiggling around on your seats and see for yourself! What does your butt actually feel like when you sit on it?

Might sound like a silly question but would actually be interesting to hear if anyone else thinks there's any truth to this theory? Maybe this is an advantage for having a big butt? :D

8

Most Helpful Girl

• haha this question is sooo cute! Its not a dumb question, I've wondered the same thing so many times!

I just tried wiggling on my booty too, it actually feels really soft and squishy to sit on. I'm glad i noticed this.

I'm pretty petite but I have a pretty chunky booty for my body size. I'm glad you highlighted this, i'll be more grateful for my butt going forward ;)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• I think your theory has a truth and it could be an advantage !
    I wouldn't know, I sometimes feel like my bones touch the chair, if that makes any sense haha

• Eventually, my butt gets sore in a chair, and I have a bigger than average sized booty (but not huge)

• It doesn't really have to be big. Enough muscle on it is enough. It hurts indeed when your bones almost touch the chair. And what is big? As long as the body proportions are OK, nothing is big.

• I have a really big butt... n my butt aches a lot when I sit to long so I don't think fat in the butt is cushioning

• Yeah I get how your friends feel. At school we have hard chairs, so I'm always moving around trying to get comfy. Not to mention, one of my friends and I have this kick butt game. When she kicks my butt she goes straight to the bone and it hurts so bad! But vice versa, and the only thing that happens is that her butt wobbles and then she laughs at me saying it doesn't hurt.

• Yeah, I've never a but ache when sitting down.

• They're just teasing there's no such a thing as your bones digging into your butt that's stupid 🙄🙄 pay no mind to them