Piercings/Tats?

I have a couple tattoos and a few facial piercings(nothing too overboard). and I'm just curious on what the female stand is on them

Most Helpful Girl

• I am crazy about piercings and tattoos, but not obsessed. I have a few piercings personally and I want to get some tattoos but nothing huge or extreme. For me, piercings and tattoos on the opposite sex can be pretty attractive, with the piercings I only like two, one in ear and the lip, but nothing stretched or huge, and tattoos, not alot, maybe one or two, even three MAYBE! Depending on what the tattoo is, how well its done and what it means to that person, and where it is! But that's just me..

What Girls Said 11

• I like them, generally. I'm into body mods. What do you have?

I have two sets of lobe piercings, the first set stretched to 00; a cartilage piercing; and my lip. I've been planning to pierce my nipples, and either my septum, or get double nostril piercings. I haven't decided yet.

• Tattoos don't bother me. For facial piercings, it really depends. For the most part, all I can think about is how painful it must have been getting it done, yet I find lip piercings attractive.

• As long as you have 1-2 tattoos - that's totally hot.

But, in terms of facial piercing - eyebrow piercing is hot but any other piercing would be a turn off for me.

• I'm alright with them. I do prefer my men natural, but sometimes a few tattoos and/or piercings can work too. I don't really go for guys with any ear piercings though :P

• It depends on the guy, some guys can pull it off and it looks really good, others it just doesn't seem to fit them. I normally like a guy without any tats or piercings but if I see a cute guy with a tat(that isn't too big) I think it looks okay. I usually think of guys with tattoos as more confident and extroverted.

• I think it totally depends on the girl. I love, love, love tattoos and piercings. I find them sexy. Nothing extreme but definitely when I look at a guy I prefer guys with tattoos. It also says something about their character. usually guys with tattoos and piercings tend to be more fun and outgoing, instead of controlled and introverted.

• I think if you have 1 or 2 tattoos its totally hot but more than that is a little gross !

face or ear on a guy is completely a turn off !

• Keeping the piercing to a minimum is good. And tattoos are cool unless they cover your whole body.

• beautiful/well done tattoos are totally hot. I like facial piercings except eyebrows.

• It sorta depends on the girl, but I'm totally all for them. I think its hot. =))

• i think it's cool I'm going to get some tats/piercings and I think there HOT!

What Guys Said 0