why do people not accept transracials

0|1
10|21

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• You are who you are. Be happy with your skin color! After all, we are all ONE race- the human race.

2|0
    0|0
  • Transracial isn't a thing. Stop trying to be another Racheal Dolezal. Learn to love yourself bro.

1|2
    0|0
  • U can't. U are born with it and NEVER think of yourself inferior just because of social pressure.

Build your self esteem and self confidence and self love

1|0
    0|0
  • What have you been smoking?

1|0
    0|0
  • Wut 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • The doctor you need should be one who focuses on psychological/ emotional issues, not superficial physical change. What about your race/ethnicity bothers you? Surely, you DO NOT want to let shallow racist perceptions of a few demean the gift and beauty of your race/ethnicity.

1|0
    0|0
  • ARGHHHHH STOP IT!!! Fucking troll

2|0
    0|0
  • What is your race and what makes you want to change it?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to yes. People are all ok with changing sex so why not we changing race? It's your body you do what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • is it even possible?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• If that's what you really want you can do it, but if there's no important reason for you to do it then I wouldn't go through it.
    Black to white: If this is the case and you don't like looking black then if you're white you'll hate summers because your skin will burn (mine does at least).

White to black: If it truly changes you you're probably going to endure summers more easily but that's not a reason enough to do the change in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you can be transracial (apparently), like Shaun Kings, and that white chick who said she was black... or Beyonce xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you should sexually identify as Harambe.

1|2
    0|0
  • like in skyrim? open the cheat menu and type "showracemenu" there u can change race, sex... have fun...

1|1
    0|0
  • Into what?

0|1
    0|0
    • white to black

• Show All
    • Aight then go for it. As long as it's for you, and not someone else.

• Okay but just remember. Once you go black, you never go back.

• Being black doesn't automatically make you better at basketball. 🏀

0|4
    0|0
  • lovah yoself!

1|0
    0|0
  • Accept yourself for who you are.

Besides, you may be able to physically change your appearance but you will always be whatever race you were born.

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote yes for the lols if your white consider doing it because it gives you more victim points which you can spend on shuting down other people's opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't you change it you can change citizenship if that's what you mean but you can't change your heritage

0|0
    0|0
  • *sigh* no, grow up...

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you hate yourself?

1|0
    0|0
  • Only on Tuesdays.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry man that's not an option you gotta start a new game again

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't change your race. But maybe your ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you should because everyone loves you the way you are but if you want to go ahead

1|0
    0|0
  • You're white. Don't be a retard and try to make yourself an Untermensch.

0|0
    0|0
  • What the actual.. :D :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Be proud of who you are and wher you come from.

1|2
    0|2