Should I change my race?

I really want to change my race

• Yes
  • No
I want to transform my race physically with the help of a doctor
why do people not accept transracials

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• You are who you are. Be happy with your skin color! After all, we are all ONE race- the human race.

• Transracial isn't a thing. Stop trying to be another Racheal Dolezal. Learn to love yourself bro.

• U can't. U are born with it and NEVER think of yourself inferior just because of social pressure.

Build your self esteem and self confidence and self love

• What have you been smoking?

• Wut 😂

• The doctor you need should be one who focuses on psychological/ emotional issues, not superficial physical change. What about your race/ethnicity bothers you? Surely, you DO NOT want to let shallow racist perceptions of a few demean the gift and beauty of your race/ethnicity.

• ARGHHHHH STOP IT!!! Fucking troll

• What is your race and what makes you want to change it?

• If you want to yes. People are all ok with changing sex so why not we changing race? It's your body you do what you want.

• is it even possible?

What Guys Said 21

• If that's what you really want you can do it, but if there's no important reason for you to do it then I wouldn't go through it.
    Black to white: If this is the case and you don't like looking black then if you're white you'll hate summers because your skin will burn (mine does at least).

White to black: If it truly changes you you're probably going to endure summers more easily but that's not a reason enough to do the change in my opinion.

• Well, you can be transracial (apparently), like Shaun Kings, and that white chick who said she was black... or Beyonce xD

• Yes, you should sexually identify as Harambe.

• like in skyrim? open the cheat menu and type "showracemenu" there u can change race, sex... have fun...

• Into what?

• white to black

• Aight then go for it. As long as it's for you, and not someone else.

• Okay but just remember. Once you go black, you never go back.

• Being black doesn't automatically make you better at basketball. 🏀

• lovah yoself!

• Accept yourself for who you are.

Besides, you may be able to physically change your appearance but you will always be whatever race you were born.

• I vote yes for the lols if your white consider doing it because it gives you more victim points which you can spend on shuting down other people's opinions

• You can't you change it you can change citizenship if that's what you mean but you can't change your heritage

• *sigh* no, grow up...

• Why do you hate yourself?

• Only on Tuesdays.

• Sorry man that's not an option you gotta start a new game again

• You can't change your race. But maybe your ethnicity.

• You can't.

• I don't think you should because everyone loves you the way you are but if you want to go ahead

• You're white. Don't be a retard and try to make yourself an Untermensch.

• What the actual.. :D :D

• Be proud of who you are and wher you come from.