What does it mean when a kid stares at you?

I've read something about that when kids stare it you, it usually means you aren't good looking... is it true?😂

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• When I was a little kid and stared at an older girl who already started to develop a figure, it was generally because I thought she was very attractive. Also depending on how she dressed, I might have been trying to look up a skirt or down a blouse or something.

I already knew staring was rude at an early age but I couldn't help it sometimes when I saw pretty girls. I was probably nowhere near as discreet about it as I thought I was.

So in my case, it was the opposite. I can't speak on behalf of other kids.

• Also when I was really small and could get away with it, I would go up to pretty girls and ask them to hold me so that I could feel their boobs or look down their blouse. I was kind of a perverted kid.

• Oh god 😂 somehow that just made my day

• If it happens frequently, then either you are beautiful/striking or something weird in your appearance. In case of first one, they may adorably look at you.

• either ugly or beautiful. and in your case I pick beautiful

• don't believe everything you read

kids stare its just what they do

• Staring contest ofc

• when they stare it's usually because they find something interesting. lol. like ur either more beautiful or ugly than they're used to seeing :P but ur hot so don't worry. haha.

What Girls Said 1

• God only knows. They could be thinking anything in those little heads. Kids stare when taking in new information, a stare is just case of examing something. Seeing as they are young and not got as much knowledge as us it's probably them questioning something. Or wanting something. Or thinking of something completely unrelated.