Guys, Based off the Hollywood Plain Janes listed, which 5 appeal to you the most?

I love that they dont try to hard to impress guys. They are naturally pretty, somewhat tomboyish, and all seem to have a nice tv persona. Here are just a few:

Jennifer anniston... Alicia Keys
Anne hathaway... Rosario Dawson
Emma stone... Jordin Sparks
Jennifer lawrence... Priyanka Chopra
Mila kunis... Zendaya
Katie holmes... Zoe Saldana
Shailene woodley... Sanaa Lathan
Kendall Jenner... Maggie Q
Drew Barrymore... Lucy Liu
Alessia cara... Jessica Alba

Choose the 5 who has both personality/appearance that appeal to you the most

Updates:
I'd choose JENNIFER ANNISTON, JORDIN SPARKS, PRIYANKA CHOPRA, ZENDAYA, LUCY LIU, AND JESSICA ALBA

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. sanaa lathan-she's one of the hottest black girls i've ever seen loved her in love and basketball
    2. priyanka chopra-super gorgeous and funny i think middle eastern girls are super underrated
    3. rosario dawson-just beautiful and down to earth
    4. alessia caria-love the curly hair and the kind of tomboy chillness about her
    5. mila kunis-super pretty and seems really fun and cool

1|0
    0|0
    • OMG see everything you said is what I love about these women! Thank you so much for answering my post :)

• Show All
    • She probably does as much as priyanka chopra but im just sayin i've heard interviews with her like the one with snoop dogg on ggn and she sounds like a guy she's so cool.

• Oh wow. Well i love her movies with Ice Cube

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Lol you picked 6.. I pick almost the same except for Priyanka Chopra and Zendaya because I don't know who they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shailene Woodley
    Maggie Q
    Priyanka Chopra
    Jennifer Lawrence
    Lucy Liu

1|0
    0|0
  • Half of these women are model material definitely not plain Janes

0|0
    0|0
    • No they all have lovely faces and bodies but i mean based on how hard they try to impress. They keep it very natural and i love that

• More than half of the names listed are smoking hot and are extremely far from being plain janes

0|0
    0|0
    • I consider Plain janes naturally pretty