Guys, makeup or no makeup?

Do you prefer women who wear makeup all the time or women who don't usually wear makeup?

The reason I've asked this question is because I'm highly allergic to make up. It makes my eyes burn and swell after about 3 hours of wearing it. So I was just curious ya know.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 23

• I think generally I like the "illusion of no make-up" best on most girls. For a rare natural beauty, no make-up whatsoever, but those are especially rare and precious.

I've spent most of my life in very fashionable, metropolitan areas, so I got used to high heels and make-up.

• We don't care.

• Makeup is fine, but I prefer it not too obvious. Or else obvious, but to an artistic end. There are a few women I see occasionally going for the 1940's pinup look. They do it well and it's fabulous. Worst is a lot of makeup badly done.

• MAKE. UP.

That said, one of my favorite things about my wife is that she looks great all dolled up but she also looks great just slumming it. She doesn't NEED to put on a ton of make up when we're camping or out in the sticks. But she does know HOW to, and breaks it out for appropriate occasions. Best of both worlds, I think.

• Poll would be cool!

Some girls look better w/o makeup.

Some girls look better w/ a little makeup.

Some girls look better w/ a moderate amount of makeup.

Almost no girl looks better w/ a LOT of makeup.

• Moderation is your best friend also it depends on what type of make up. Lets just say never go near any type of diff color lipstick like blue, green, orange, etc. The only time you shouldn't wear make up is if you suck at it or your just naturally beautiful.

• No makeup.

• No makeup is obviously better

• I don't like too much make-up on women but I'd really like women to make up any time after they have had a quarrel or fight.

• I really like thick eyeliner on girls. Otherwise, no makeup.

• MAKE UP!

• I love both so somewhere in the middle. I love the natural look but also when they experiment with different colors and styles.

• no makeup

• No makeup

• All natural is the way to go

• All natural! Absolutely 100% God-given beauty! 😊❤️

• always make-up to make her look prettier

• I prefer natural beauty without makeup

• Pretty = no make up
    Ugly = discarded anyway

Muahahah :P

• No makeup

• Little to no makeup

• NO MAKE UP

• Don't wear make-up, seriously. Focus on skin care instead. Seriously, they won't even be able to tell the difference.

• Women who don't usually wear makeup. That's my preference. I have a question, do you prefer guys with shaved smooth whole of the body including legs and arms?

• Hmmm I prefer shaved face, chest and crotch but as for legs I don't mind the hair if they want to shave their legs that's okay with me but I don't like arm hair shaved unless your like a freakin mammoth lol :) a beard is okay on some people but I tend not to feel attracted to those people.

• Yeah, that much hairy, then?

• Yeh that's fine

What Girls Said 10

• My thoughts:
    My boyfriend supports my interest in make up by sprinkling in things for my birthday or Christmas.
    He says I'm beautiful without it and don't need it.
    But when I put on make up, especially for a special date night, he sees the effort and gives the googly eyes :) and gets all touchy feely too, but that's another story.

What my boyfriend said said:
    I asked him "Do you like me with make up or not with make up"
    He replied "The make up doesn't bother me. I don't think you need it but you always tell me you do it cause you like it. I think you look nice either way but you look beautiful to me without it. But just so you know I love your hard work with your make up cause you like it and I like that and the outcome"

So I guess we communicated rather effectively about that, haha.

• Lmao no offense but a lot of dudes don't know anything about makeup they'll even be like "Wow she/ur/they're so pretty without makeup, I like natural girls, makeup is the devil" but in actuality the girl they're talking about is wearing makeup but it's called the natural look. Sry not sry.

I'd say keep it simple. That's all.

• They like make up long as they don't know that she's wearing makeup. Subtlety is key

• It's like this, if a girl looks naturally gorgeous without makeup they prefer that but if a girl is average they prefer at least some makeup generally speaking.

• I like wearing makeup, it makes me look prettier which gives me confidence because I feel ugly naturally

• They think they like no makeup! Then they see no makeup girl and shock : O

• Makeuppppp

• Makeup. I'm a Beauty Therapist so clients expect me to where makeup. I love trying new makeup and new makeup techniques

• I've just asked this question on a poll in the how do I look section :-*

• i think no make up i better