Guys, Do you/would you wear CAT Colorado boots for going out casually?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah... in the PNW, this is nearly a standard... not the CAT boots in particular, but that kind of boot and hiking boots are standard fare.

• do you think they look good on guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, i've got a pair of non toe-capped ones for wearing out and about. They work in a few situations.

• cool, why do you like wearing them?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah but I prefer Nike boots while I'm working

• Yeah, I wear my work boots most of the time.

• cool, why do you choose to wear them most?

• I wear steel toe shoe almost everywhere. Yes

• why do you choose to wear them most?

• Comfy, great weight and balance. Its design makes it kinda work in many situations. Out on the assembly floor, meeting with customers, hanging with friends, foundries, sports and more

• I also do for same situations. When I'm wearing them out socially they are comfy as f**k, great balance and they make me feel manly! I always smile when I see chicks struggling to balance/walk in stiletto heels - makes me glad to be a guy