What is your fashion style? What do you wear daily?

What is your fashion style? What do you wear daily?I normally wear any outfit like this

1|0
26|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a trend setter. I wear what people aren't wearing. But in this weather some kind of cardigan or sweater. Jeans, light or dark depending on the sweater & shoes to match my hat. usually with a Fossil watch or Ted Baker London watch

1|0
    0|0
    • I also match my socks with with different outgoing designs

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• I like your style.

Normally I just wear jeans, desert boots, a tee and wear a casual/bomber jacket on top to keep warm. If it's a little chilly I'll wear a hoodie underneath the jacket.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually rock my bacon thong!

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Today I wore a tweed sport coat over a v-neck sweater, and a button down shirt. More often I wear a quarter zip over a polo shirt. In the summer I wear just the button down or polo. My pants are always slim fit, and usually an interesting colour, and I tuck in whatever shirt I'm wearing with the addition of a nice belt. Generally just leather, but I have a few more decorative ones that I wear with specific colours of clothes. I also always wear a watch with a leather band, and dress shoes, or boots in the winter. I never wear jeans or t-shirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually trousers these days, sometimes jeans, tshirts but sometimes shirts, knitwear, shoes and sneakers, I don't really have a style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a xl tshirt which I wear to the gym as well as outside and workout pants for gym while some jeans if for other occasion. Or just wear my slayer tshirt and blast Slayer through my earphones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if I'm working or not, and which job. My full time work - business casual. Part time - my uniform. Just a day around the house - t-shirt and jeans, unless I'm lazy, then t-shirt and pajama pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • At work - loafers, trousers, open neck shirt.
    At weekends - Timberlands/CAT boots, jeans, casual shirt/polo (like my profile picture)

0|0
    0|0
  • tight jeans and a fitting t shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and a sweater or if I'm feeling lazy joggers and a jacket

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans , tennis shoes , t shirt and hoodie over a button down shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • T shirt and jean. I'm not really a fashionable person myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my clothes >))

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts and a T-shirt, you are cute by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • : O wow

0|0
    0|0
  • That's hot! I don't have one. T-shirt and jeans kind of guy. I don't care about clothes or what people think.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 25