What was Marilyn Monroe's beauty secret?

She appeals to almost everyone, even after so many years. Her photos always look perfect, no matter if they were taken by professionals or by her fans, if she wore makeup or not. At her thinnest and her fattest, before she become a blonde and afterwards, she looks very pretty. She always captivates people. It's the whole essence she gives off that draws people to like her, no matter the comments that she was not that pretty after all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Her secret was that she didn't have one she was simply confident and happy in who and what she was.

She pushed the boundaries of what was considered beautiful.

The way her face was it was flattering at every angle as she was highly photogenic.

And she was homemade Hollywood meaning she didn't come from fame or money but from simple backgrounds and worked hard and earned a place in Hollywood.

And for all her flaws she did have some positive and valuable points for young women at the time.

• She counted a lot on her appearance, especially in her early days. She did work very had and wanted to be taken seriously How on earth did she manage to be so photogenic though?

• She was a natural beauty as well as a one with makeup, and that did help her lot yeah.

Her face type and her features the way they were situated on her face just made her photogenic from all angles that was just luck of genetics though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Photos blur out impurities... I forgot the other word for it.
    Anyway, so for all I know her face probably had acne, or maybe those white bumps as well, etc.

Or just another average face (skin).

No secrets, aside from quality camera/ editing skills.

• but she manages to look awesome even in her most unflattering photos!

• I don't know, I don't see it. For example, the 3rd pic you provided looks like any other average woman.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• Peroxide for the hair and firm adductor muscles!

• Yes, blonde looks like her natural color. She had a small waist, but not firm abs

• No, she was a brunette. Shows the media' ability to convince us.

• personally she had a great body, she had all the right curves that would look amazing in bed.

• She had boobies and was a blonde, and there wasn't the internet to showcase any competition.
    Poof.

• Media hype, mostly

• Photoshop.

• Don't know what's. uniquely beautiful about her. Yes she's beautiful, but her looks is nothing special.

• She always her nostrils packed with her own stools!

• confidence, intelligence and being fun

• her legs!

• Genetics

• Facials from famous people 😋💦

• Mehhh

• TONS of sex, probably. It's good exercise, lol.

• I don't believe that, it was part of her image of a bombshell, not the truth

• sperm given by how much cock she sucked.

• Cum shots on face

• Out of millions of women, some will naturally be super photogenic She was. It's not a beauty regime.

As for her body, she appeared very curvy due to having a tiny waist. People sometimes act like 'women used to be curvy like marilyn', but she's curvy because of a tiny waist, not because of a huge bust/butt. Her dressmaker gave her measurements in inches at around 36-22-35.

• I've never been a fan of hers. I think there's plenty of prettier women. Plus I didn't like her as a person. She was a home wrecker.

• I've never understood what the big deal was about her (assumed it was just because she was in the public spotlight). Don't get me wrong, she's not ugly but nothing special to me. Lots of women just as attractive (or more so). I think it was just the times back then and how she pushed the boundaries. Not so much her looks. She's gone down in history for it, but if she were to be here today (without her past), she'd be like any other woman. It wouldn't be anything.

• After so many years many women, celebrities or not, still copy her style, and people collect her photos though.

• because as you said she is a fashion icon and very alluring

• She suffered tons of abuse from her family and boyfriends and had a strict life so people really noticed her when she broke free from that and started using her voice, other than that I really never pay attention to her

What Girls Said 6

• Her face is very conventionally pretty- small nose, big eyes and lips, etc. Most angles and expressions are flattering for a face like that.

• I find her overrated af. Audrey Hepburn was much prettier and classier.

• I just can't compare them, they look so different but for me both look awesome in their own way. Well Audrey was certainly classier and lead a happier, more meaningful life

• I never liked her looks

• Tbh, I find her kinda chubby and not very beautiful.

• She was very photogenic.

• i think people overrate her