Where can I find a pair of normal jeans in the year 2017?

I grew up in the 90's & 2000's and I hate skinny jeans. I'm used to wearing loose fit or relaxed pants. I hate this new fashion trend. Every store I go to sell skinny jeans. I personally can't wear skinny pants they look terrible and there uncomfartable. To me it looks gay for men to wear tight pants.

I've been searching and searching for loose/relaxed fitted jeans. Its seems to be impossible to find. So I just gave up! Should I just go to the salvation army? Or is it still possible to get something normal? Someone please help!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• OMG, I agree. I hate wearing skinny jeans all the time. I have jeants that are bootcut. I buy my bootcut jeans from American Eagle, and Aeropostale. They have really nice bootcut jeans. I also like to wear bootcut yoga pants also.

• The jeans that you want are out there, if you want to buy them new. Have you tried brands like Ralph Lauren or Tommy Hilfiger?
    Or you could try vintage stores. I like real denim over that stretchy stuff sometimes, and I go to vintage stores for them.

• I feel your pain. I've never been into skinny jeans but it's hard to find normal ones for women as well. I 've found Old Navy can be reliable for that. It's just as bad as trying to find shirts that aren't see through. I don't want to have to wear an undershirt for every shirt I buy, but it's hard to find t-shirts that aren't see through, even darker ones are.

• In Diesel you can find bootcut and straight denim pants. A lot of stores mostly have skinny jeans, so maybe you will have to splurge on Diesel.

• Go to Old Navy

• macy's

• I love skinny jeans!!

What Guys Said 5

• I know what you mean. Check out this place.
    https://americanrag.com/collections/relaxed
    They can be somewhat expensive but I think you'll find what you're looking for. I get most of my jeans here.

• Levi 501's are your call for a traditiona straight cut jean.

• So you're a girl on a guys account? I'm confused

• We're have been that only sells skinny jeans?

• I haven't gotten a pair of skinny jeans since 2012 they do not fucking last. I get normal jeans at old Navy it's just a bitch to get the right size