Is Calvins Kiens the best underwear brand to have?

What brands do you have?

Which underwear brands are there I should check out?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, Probably not- you could probably get underwear that does the same purpose lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer brands like 2(x) ist, deisel and Naked. CK is fine, but there's better stuff out there.

• Which ones are the better ones?

• 2(x) ist is my go to, along with the brand they design for Target, Evolve. Deisel is decent as well. Naked is my favorite, but their prices are much higher so I only have a few pairs of underwear from them.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• i don't think so. they are expensive and don't necessarily feel better than other brands.

• Such as?

• just my opinion. i'm not against spending more for something but it has to have measurably higher value for me to spend the extra money. and in my opinion the differences aren't great enough to spend 2-3x's more

• I need new underwear and etc

• I've got a Calving Klein leather jacket and it's awesome... though I don't know how they're about underwear.

• They're great, but really expensive. There are other brands just as good for cheaper, in my opinion