Girls, if you were out and saw a guy wearing women's jeans and he looked confident in them how would you react?

Say your out at a club or something, your single and you don't see him with a girl. You notice he has women's jeans on, possibly same brand as you.

1-Would you go up and ask him about them out of curiosity, it would make a good conversation.
2- If they fit him well would you compliment him or grab his ass?
3- Would you avoid him, too awkward.
4- Would you assume he's gay?
5- Do you think some women's jeans like bootcut or boyfriend are acceptable on some Men with suitable body type (thinner frame?)
6- Any of you find it sexy he is confident to wear something bold and different, that he might be worth checking out?

Girls, can you please help answer the question.
Bump

61

Most Helpful Girl

• 6. Guys have a right to wear what they want as much as a girl does

• But what would you do in this scenario?

• Is it something you like to see?

• Ya I guess

Most Helpful Guy

• I probably wouldn't be able to tell they are women's jeans.

• Some have a small logo difference on the back pocket for men and women's jeans to tell.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• I don't see why I'd care. I would't approach him but at the same time I wouldn't avoid him.

• I would look, think: "Well that's a bit odd but w/e" and go on with my night and pay him zero mind.

• It'll be a little weird maybe think he's gay

• Wasn't it that pink and purple dress/polo shirts used to be gay colors and now straight men wear them sometimes?

• Except skinny most aren't feminine, you can't tell the difference.

• 👌👌👌.

• I'd assume he was gay and move on with my day.

• Reverse roles, a girl wearing a men's shirt or jeans is a lesbian? I don't understand why people think clothing tells sexuality if it nots the genders one, they are same material just different look.

• Ok, so you just assume and avoid him.

• I don't avoid anyone Lol... unless they're super grouchy or creepy.

• I probably wouldn't even notice.

• Let's just say you did notice, then what?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!