Girls, if you were out and saw a guy wearing women's jeans and he looked confident in them how would you react?

Say your out at a club or something, your single and you don't see him with a girl. You notice he has women's jeans on, possibly same brand as you.

1-Would you go up and ask him about them out of curiosity, it would make a good conversation.
2- If they fit him well would you compliment him or grab his ass?
3- Would you avoid him, too awkward.
4- Would you assume he's gay?
5- Do you think some women's jeans like bootcut or boyfriend are acceptable on some Men with suitable body type (thinner frame?)
6- Any of you find it sexy he is confident to wear something bold and different, that he might be worth checking out?

Updates:
Girls, can you please help answer the question.
Bump

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 6. Guys have a right to wear what they want as much as a girl does

0|1
    0|0
    • But what would you do in this scenario?

• Show All
    • Is it something you like to see?

• Ya I guess

Most Helpful Guy

• I probably wouldn't be able to tell they are women's jeans.

0|1
    0|0
    • Some have a small logo difference on the back pocket for men and women's jeans to tell.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• I don't see why I'd care. I would't approach him but at the same time I wouldn't avoid him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would look, think: "Well that's a bit odd but w/e" and go on with my night and pay him zero mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'll be a little weird maybe think he's gay

0|0
    0|0
    • Wasn't it that pink and purple dress/polo shirts used to be gay colors and now straight men wear them sometimes?

• Show All
    • Except skinny most aren't feminine, you can't tell the difference.

• 👌👌👌.

• I'd assume he was gay and move on with my day.

0|0
    0|0
    • Reverse roles, a girl wearing a men's shirt or jeans is a lesbian? I don't understand why people think clothing tells sexuality if it nots the genders one, they are same material just different look.

• Show All
    • Ok, so you just assume and avoid him.

• I don't avoid anyone Lol... unless they're super grouchy or creepy.

• I probably wouldn't even notice.

0|0
    0|0
    • Let's just say you did notice, then what?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!