What do you do to get rid of acne fast?

138

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to have really bad acne as a teenager, nothing worked really and ended up having to go to a dermatologist. But now, for the odd one I get, even though they say you're not supposed to, I find popping them (if can be) and then just washing your face with regular soap and water does it the fastest for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• What I do is wash my face every morning and night with an exfoliating cleanser and a spinning face brush. Then I use witch hazel or another astringent to clear out my pores. Then I use an acne clearing gel by Clean & Clear directly on the worst spots. It's really important to moisturize afterwards, because all of the things are really drying. I know I am young, but I have dealt with really bad acne in the past. I went to multiple different dermatologists and this is what works best for me. But really it depends on your skin type as well.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• Keep your face as clean as possible, eat healthy, use some over the counter cream

• Do what beast said plus drink plenty of water.

• cleansing of blood

• Probably go to a dermatologist

• penut butter and yogurt overnight.

• Stop washing your face and using creams, it worked for some people, and well because I forget to wash my face I don't have much acne either

• I definitely think that you should still wash your face as often as possible. Even though you don't have any visible acne, not washing your face can really damage your pores and cause future problems.

• You have a daily skin cleaning routine... use youtube to find what routine fits u

What Girls Said 12

• If you can go to a natural store buy "jabon de la vibora" its from mexico and it works miracles! oh and by the pills too! I had terrible acne--gone. Same with my two other cousins. It literally works miracles. Also find out if you have any food allergies because that might be causing the breakouts also.

• Also everyday for ten minutes put on your face asprin, lemon, and baking soda. It dries them out and clears away scars

• try drinking lemon water

• Drink lots of water and be sure to properly remove your makeup. Stay away from unhealthy foods. Especially just before your period because usually skin is more prone to breakdowns at that period.

• I did never really have acne, but after I started taking birth control pills, it completly dissapeared.

• It depends what's going on with your face what you're already doing and what you want to do.

• I use salicylic acid face wash and face wipes

• Tooth paste on the pimples, it burns but it works!

• dermatologist

• clean ur face daily

• Wish I know how

• When I was a teenager I used to have acne on my back. I know it may sound a little weird, but white tooth paste helped me get rid off it.

• I know! I have it too! What should i do with the white tooth paste? How much time i need to leave it there?

• I left it for there for the entire night. It used to burn a little though :/

• if your acne is really bad you can use this thing called epiduo, although you can only get it from a prescription because it is so strong