I need a step-by-step tutorial to go from an average 5 to a Hot 10.
I don't get a lot of attention from guys. I'm really shy, I study a lot and I don't think I am cute. I wanna be hot because then I will feel good about myself and get more attention. The question is: what should I do? I was kind of a tomboy growing up so I never got that girly stuff down lol
Most Helpful Guy
I hate vague answers so I'm gonna be totally honest.
1. Wear clothes that flatter you. DON'T wear baggy sweatshirts that hide curves or, on the flip side, stuff that's too tight and shows fat rolls. Girls look hot when their clothes show off curves but leave a lot to the imagination.
2. High Heels and Knee High Boots are sexy as hell. Especially black leather boots with a skirt.
3. I've got 3 sisters and I'll say there is a difference with and without make up. (they are on the site too so I'm being anonymous) People who suggest not wearing any don't see a lot of girls without any (in my opinion). No offense but without color, women look plain and they don't stand out in a crowd. So maybe dark lipstick or something, gray eye shadow? I don't know specifics but I love watching women put red or dark pink lipstick on. HOT!
4. Clear skin. Get rid of acne. Occasional flaws on your face are totally fine and everybody gets them but if zits are more noticeable than the rest of your face, that's bad. Get some acne solving face wash and stuff like that.
5. White teeth. Smile a lot with white teeth and it's like a beam, a beacon for guys to come talk to you. Laugh loudly with your group of friends to get noticed.
My sisters spend at least 30 minutes getting ready and sometimes an hour if it's for a date or something. It's amazing how hard you girls work to look hot. But, I can tell ya, we appreciate it!