Need Suggestion On Wooden Frame Sunglass?

Hello. I love to wear wooden frame eye glasses. It is one of the latest fashion trends. Recently I have ordered some new stylish eyeglasses from "Shade Tree Sunglasses". This type of eye frame also eco-friendly. what is your opinion on it?

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. Ya, I have tried Fusion Highlighter wooden sun glass and it's very cool to wear. ya definitely, You also try this once. I am sure you will like it.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• go for it if u like it and the best part is it's eco-friendly. I cannot suggest fully as I don't have sun glasses pic so m not able to suggest but if u really like it and feel comfortable them go for it

• Hi, thanks for the suggestion. Ya, I have tried Fusion Highlighter wooden sun glass and it's very cool to wear. You also try this once. I am sure you will like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds interesting. I'd wear them.

What Guys Said 2

• can you send me one

• Yeah even u love them over other traditional ones. I have a question, do you like when guys shave their whole body including legs over very hairy man?

What Girls Said 1

• Some wooden sunnies are alright, others are plain horrible.