Which dress would look best on me?

Just some dresses I'm considering for formal (Aussie prom).
Some of you may take note of the prices, but I am paying for this myself.

Also, about the first red dress, I've tried it on and it looks infinitely better on me than it does on the model (it looks like it's too loose on her) but I didn't really wanna post a picture of myself in it.

Anywho, let me know what you think, and if you don't like any of em, that's cool too.

• Red Bariano (about $450)
  • White Elle Zeitoune ($300 reduced from $600)
  • Pink Sherri Hill (about $400 reduced from $900)
    Vote C
  • White Bariano ($350)
    Vote D
  • Red Sherri Hill ($600 reduced from $900)
    Vote E

1929

Most Helpful Guy

• Pink Sherri Hill is my choice.
    But you must be aware for choosing a dress sensitively, you must consider few factors.

-Your body type (How the type of dress makes you to stand out and bold your appearance)

-Your body's undertone. (We have "Warm colors" and "Cool colors" which influence to our body's coloring and undertones)

-Your season (It's the same influence as coloring, each season, winter, spring, summer and autumn gives individuals particular physical traits)

Most Helpful Girl

• They all look fine, but you need an hourglass shape for them or at least wide shoulders. Otherwise they will not fit well. I like A too, but its too long for me.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 28

• They all would look nice on you. Lol you would look great in every color. I would narrow it down to price, and what color theme your trying to do with other accessories on you.

• I think either D or A look pretty good. Id just go with A since dresses really kinda depend on your body shape, and if you know A fits and looks good then I would go for that one.

• Do formals where you are involve dancing? Some of these would be much harder than others to dance in.

• E is the nicest by far, if you have the hourglass shape to fit it.
    A is a decent enough alternative

B is virtually wedding grade (a prom is formal but fun)
    C is bleughhh
    D is not flattering at all

• depends on which body type you have :/ i always say "dress for the body you have, not the body you want"

• "Aussie prom"
    I thought you said aussie porn there for a second.

• This polls won't matter your affording capability and what matters is that you make it memorable

• 1|0
  • I'm not really a fan of any one of them, but A is my favourite among the options you gave!

• I voted E but for prom? Nah.

• The white bariano will suit you as a person.

I think the others are nice but the one I mentioned suits you.

• I don't really know what you look like, but I really like the last one

• I would say this one
    www.barebooks.com/.../GM05.gif

• "Also, about the first red dress, I've tried it on and it looks infinitely better on me than it does on the model (it looks like it's too loose on her) but I didn't really wanna post a picture of myself in it."

Lmao. I laughed for a whole minute. thanks

• Hmm D in a different colour

• To me, I like D and E the best.

• B or D

• B -- --

• B and E gurl..

• Your gonna want B. It will wrap around your gorgeous curves

• meh I prefer the white ones

the pink looks gaudy AF

• C by far

• All 😍 but I choose A

• B or E

• Well, we don't know what you look like matey

• its a prom so you should choose a red or a pink 1 it would surely look gorgeous

• If you'd pay that much for any clothes, something would be wrong with you.

What Girls Said 18

• Completely depends on your body type. Like E is good for an hourglass with big boobs. The second white one would look good on someone with small boobs or a tall girl. Totally depends on your shape

• I think C is nice, it's a fun dress and cool for a prom but im not a fan of that colour, so I'd go for the first one or if you have the shape, the last one

• I love both the White Elle Zeitoune and the White Bariano, but sadly with my figure none of them shown would be practical. :(

• how can we tell if there's no photo of you to compare shape/skin colour? I like B but it might not be the best style for you?

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...7-b9c5-65956ebb4822.jpg
    They all look amazing to be honest!

• White Bariano... Nothing to do with price, just like that one the most

• The Red Sherri Hill dress is lovely.
    Buy the White Elle Zeitoune and save that for your wedding day lol.

• A and E

• i loved the last one both colour n model

• E looks hot but you need to be "skinny" for it too look good and I don't remember your body but B is also great

• the first one or the third one

• D or E
    A has too much fabric, B reminds me a bit of wedding dress lol and the colour of C is too bright for my taste.

• white elle zeitourne

• the White Briano is PERFECT for you

• Red Sherri hill

• I said E

• White Bariano.

• Tinker Bell would look great in—Oh, wait. You don't have any pictures of yourself.
    Do what you want. It's nearly impossible to tell what will look good on you specifically, though I like Option C the least.

• Most gaggers who've been around here for a while have seen what I look like.