Females, how do you feel about guys who wear jeans a few inches below their waist line?

Basically, wearing jeans/pants the way they were meant to be worn or to have them sag a few inches and even more(in some cases) like some guys nowadays.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, saggy jeans are gross. I like guys who wear fitted jeans and show of their cute figure. Guys who have their pants low, showing the world what undies they wear, I would like to give them a belt and some common sense. That is just disgusting, so please don't do that. Skinny jeans on boys, to me, HOT! Show off that butt:) hehe

• I guess I'm on the right track then with wearing it the right way :)

What Girls Said 6

• wear you're pants they were supposed to be worn...so not with your underwear hanging out...it looks stupid. I pretty much agree with this guy link

• Hahaha, I guess I should watch american idol auditions more often. that was hilarious. ya I agree with you on the stupid part, I tried it once and it was not comfortable at all :(

• It's the same situation as cleavage pants: pants that purposefully show the crack. Totally a turnoff.

• If you're going to wear pants, you better f***in' wear them right or I'mma pants you and run away.

Agree with anon; I like them to wear decent pants that show off their cute figure. :D

• Personally, for me I prefer a guy to have thier pants where thay belong or in dress clothes. Some girls however like certain styles because they are "popular" currently. The best way to go about it is to wear your pants how you like now and if there appears to be a girl you like and she may want them to be normal then go for it. If you want that is. :)

• I think it's cute (only if you have a butt though) like to let the pants hang "just a little" passed your waist but if its passed half of your butt it wouldn't look too good. scartch that it's like you're not even wearing it. and it looks like you're trying to keep it up or something but it with your own creativity it should look good :)

• i like guys who sagg

What Guys Said 0