What do GUYS think of a girl with a beautiful face who is 5'8" and weighs 137. I have 34C and size 4 pants.

I'm 27 and I'm wondering what most guys prefer body wise in a woman. I have a small waste and a nice butt lol ***but I wish I weighed less? I weigh 137, I probably sound ridiculous lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably sounds ridiculous? Yep, it does hon=P Your weight sounds very pleasant and attractive given your height.

What Guys Said 4

• Every guy is different and some will like you and some won't and that won't really change if you lose weight. But if you want accurate opinions you'll need to post some photos. We can't visualize you by your measurements alone.

137 sounds fine and I see no reason to go lower.

• As a tall guy and a dancer, I actually prefer taller girls. You sound like quite the looker to me.

• you are on the taller side for a girl so your weight seems about right. as long as your comforitable with your weight is all that matters.

• Perfect

What Girls Said 1

• you're 27, yet can't spell waist or ridiculous?

your proportions are fine. If you wished you weigh less, then you can start exercising a bit more. But you don't really need to worry about it

• Maybe she was referring to her small poop o.O Although I can't defend the ridiculous =P

• She DID spell ridiculous right , retard, get the f***ing stick out of your ass ;-)

• That's what I was thinking LOL