Please tell me how to be as beautiful as my sister?

I'm sorry if this question is totally lame, but my sister is a model, and I went with her to her photo shoot today. All the other models {especially the male models she worked with} and photographer were telling her how absolutely gorgeous she was. They completely ignored me. I don't even want to be a model, but I would like to be as pretty as my sister. I don't have pictures from the shoot, but here are some pictures of her and me. Can you tell me how to be pretty like her? I DON'T want an ego boost, I really just want advice. Thanks so much.

By the way, my sister is four years YOUNGER than me.

My sister:

link

link

link

link

link

Me:

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• First off great hair!

Try not to get carried away worrying about how your sister looks. Personally, I thought you were both good looking women and wouldn't have been able to tell anyone which one was the model without being told.

Having worked with quite a few models in my job I can tell you a few things about them/the industry (in general). First, its all about confidence. Studies show (yes I'm a science nerd too) that a large part of how people percieve us is based on how we percieve ourselves. In short - confidence is attractive.

Second, a photographers job is to get a specific reaction out of his subject. Basically he is trying, with just one snapshot in time, pull an emotion onto film. If you are shooting "beauty" or "sexy" or something similar, you work to build your subjects comfort and confidence. You want them thinking they are the best looking person in the world ... because that comes through on the film.

One final thought. Do things that make you feel good about yourself. I'm a runner ... I wasn't always one. I decided that I wanted to be the "hottest" me I could be. Am I ever going to grace the cover of Runner's World? Nope. But I'm a better looking guy than the guy in the mirror was 5 years ago. Find something that makes you feel good about yourself too.

=)

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, you and your sister look the same. She also looks like a poser in some her pictures (especially that 4th one). I can't really tell how you can look better because you look so similar.

This is a quote from Oscar Wilde: "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Stop trying to be like someone else; in this case, your sister.

Instead of trying to be as beautiful as her, find beauty in your own way and not just physical appearance as she does. You could start by jogging, painting, playing the guitar, singing, acting, journalism and writing or poetry, and so much more. These are skills that show hard work and dedication, whereas physical beauty takes no effort except for a good combination of genes and money to buy make-up.

So yeah, your question is kind of lame and somewhat shallow (don't take offense!)

Please find some sense in this...

• I swear to god, if I come across one more question from you I will hunt you down young lady, and knock some sense into you. You are a very pretty woman and you need to stop comparing yourself to others. Even if you somehow obtain another persons look, you have issues that are still going to overshadow any benefit that might occur as a result. Learn to be happy with yourself, and stop listening to whomever it is that is making you feel less than gorgeous.

What Girls Said 1

• What kind of model is she?..

she seeems pretty simple and you 2 do look

kind of alike.