What Do Guys Notice First About A Girl?

Just wondering... when it comes to guys... I can be completely clueless

• Her facial features
  • Her body type
  • Her style
  • Her personality... how she acts

Most Helpful Guy

• i personally always try to look at her face FIRST. (although most guys will be looking elsewhere first) I think it's really important to do that, cause you can not only tell how pretty she is, but you can kinda get a guess of how she acts in public/her personality. Then, to be honest, I will probably take a glance at her breasts. I probably shouldn't but I do. lol I've got hormones, hard to not look! But after that, I will probably stay on her face.

Now, this all changes if I'm walking by a girl, and I get a whiff of some REALLY nice perfume. I will then blush like a jr. higher, turn around and stare at her butt/legs, and drool like an old person on senior tuesdays. haha

• That's Cute Explanation Thanks For All The Help...

• I'm not so sure we aren't in the majority dude. I'm sure lots of other guys are for the face too.

What Guys Said 14

• Depends on the viewing angle. If I'm seeing her from head on, the first thing I notice is her face and the way she's dressed. But if I catch her at the corner of my eye then the first thing I notice (if they're not covered up) are her legs. They're what make me do a double take usually. That or her hairstyle.

• Really what you remember is the spirit, the personality. You forget if she had a bad hair day or things like that.

• I mainly go for girls with brown eyes so that's the first feature I really look at

• It depends what catches their eye (metaphorically). The girl might have a nice figure and just be walking by, in which case the guy would notice her body. Or the guy might notice her because she's been there a while (like in a class room), but she just said something or did something that caught his attention.

It can literally be any thing that catches a guy's eye.

• Aside from physical appearance, the first thing that I notice about a girl is how guarded she is. If she smiles to me, a stranger, at first glance then she is approachable and probably conversational. If she puts up a stuck up attitude and makes it a point to be unfriendly, then she's either got a boyfriend or bag full of issues.

• for me it this order

her face

then personality

her body

her style

thats if she in front of me face to face

if her back is to me

then I notice

her style

her body

personality

then if she turn I'll see her face

• i believe the question was "what do guys notice FIRST" and anyone who didn't answer body type is in denial or deluded.

• I will notice a face first since that's the most important part. I don't care how good the body is, the face has to be attractive. After that I don't care too much about the body.

• don't give a sh*t about her style, face first, then body, personality is a complicated category, matters what I'm looking for, but as long as she can fit in with my life style I'm willing to give her a shot.

• I love how personality has 9% lol, but I'm surprised facial features doesn't have the most

• a combination between B & C (Style and body type)

• I just look at her face and I just want to know her more. But personality is like 40% or 30 since I like it when girls are the ones who come twards me and act energetic. But that won't work if you don't have good facial sutff.

• I would have to obviously say her body type, because unless she suddenly appears in front of me, that's the only one I will actually be able to observe immediately. Next would come facial features followed by personality.

However, I consider personality the most important of the options...

• I always look at a girl's hips first. Gotta have good hips.

• Big hips? or what?

• Yes, I love big hips. Girls with narrow hips are not attractive to me. Your hips look perfect!

What Girls Said 3

• I think its different with all guys. I know guys that look at a girls body first, some that look at her face first and some that care a lot about personality. I don't know any guys that look at style first unless their gay, so that's all I have to say.

• obviously personality is last when noticing a person because you see them before you get to know them.

• body...then face...then style...and finally personality.