Girls what do you notice first about guys?

you always want to know what they notice about you but what do you notice about them

• Eyes
  • Smile
  • Personality
    Vote C
  • Appearance
    Vote D
  • Other, explain!
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go with apperance then personailty.

Which has bitten me on the ars before.

Because he looked amazing too me,he was gods creation lol.

But turned out being a real jackass...so now I'm going the other ways around

kind of.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• Style. A different unique individualistic kinda always gets my attention. I praise guys who dare to look different because it's a reflection on more things. That kind of person is usually someone who know who he is, has a strong point of view and is not afraid of what their surroundings might think of them. And that's attractive.

• depends from guy to guy...

usualy the first thing that I will notice will be a cute/handsome face (if it is not a cute face I probably am not going to care to much about the face)

then after that it all depends,...mostly body structure,...tall kinda sturdy guys are what I like to notice,...but wiry can be good,...but I honestly hate short (probably cause I am too tall)

• It's a bit more complicated then the poll options for me.

I mostly look at his face or upper body at first, but no matter what the face or the body look like, his face expression and body posture leave a bigger impression.

After that come his eyes, the tone of his voice, smile etc...

• when I first see a guy, he has to have really good hair for me to even consider him. I don't know why. but his eyes are second, then his smile.

• Eyes & Smile! If I like a guy, I normally get lost in their eyeesss, and gaze over a dreamy smile XD

• i always notice how they are dressed first

• general appearance

face

smile

style

body

• Their overall face, then I'll focus on specific parts