Green eyes with black hair; rare?

(NOTE: NO BRAGGING HERE WHATSOEVER)

So I have green eyes with orange in them and VERY dark black hair. As you can see, this combination makes my eyes stand out like crazy. The thing is, random strangers look at my eyes a lot and usually have this scared look on them..as if they have just seen a ghost but they are closely examining it to see if it actually IS a ghost...know what I mean? It's really creepy. I get lots of compliments & some smiles but I mostly get people asking me if they are real. Why is this such a big deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• orange eyes? that's a bit creepy...

• Haha no! I meant that the outside of my eyes are green and the inside orange....I think it's still creepy lol.

• No I know you mean, but I've never seen anyone with orange in their eyes. It really does sound like you're wearing contacts. But at least you know you can get someone's interest just by looking at him :)

What Guys Said 1

• it's rare, dark usually means dark eyes, light hair/ light eyes.. My friend is like that, she's black with really beautiful light green eyes, her hair is a light brown though..any way, you sound amazing, I'm an eye man, so I'd stare too:)

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe it's just something that is so unique that they have to check it out for themselves. That doesn't make it any less rude, and that combination sounds really pretty, but that would be my explanation.

• all I have to say is that's...SO FRIKKIN KOOL

• They're most likey thinking "wow! look at them eyes!" You know.. easy to get lost in

• thats not that rare, from where I come from you see it all the time