Girls, is it enough having your boyfriend think you're beautiful?

Or do you want to have other guys thinking that your pretty?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love being pretty, making myself pretty for cinemas or whatever outings, I love compliments and like it when people look at me, or honk car or whatever. It makes me feel prettier and happier. I love making myself all prettied up for my boyfriend for him to feel proud he's with a pretty girl :D I like being pretty. so no its not enough for my boyfriend to find me pretty. It'd be like if my mom would find me pretty. Its love that makes it appear that way so its not for sure that I'm pretty for the world you know? anyways, that how feel :)

What Girls Said 7

• Girls in general like to feel "pretty" so I guess they enjoy multiple guys telling them they're beautiful. It all depends on who you ask though. I'm perfectly content with knowing my boyfriend thinks that I'm beautiful and I wouldn't care what any other guy said or thought of me.

• Honestly I would expect for my boyfriend and family members say positive things to me because they love me. But when you hear it from a total stranger its a confidence booster.

• it's enough for me just having my boyfriend thinking I'm beautiful. but if another guy says something to me that I'm cute or pretty it puts a smile on my face and makes me feel better about myself

• I think most girls want to be pretty to men and women in general. It is a confidence booster if a random person says you are pretty.

• I want to have other guys along with girls thinking I'm pretty.

If only one guy thinks you're pretty, then you're probably not all that pretty, he just likes you for your personality. Which is very good to have a man who appreciates all of you, but no one wants to be that "inner beauty" girl that can only get a guy once he looks past her physical appearance. Most girls want to be beautiful, period. So if you're beautiful, then logically more than 1 guy is going to also think you're beautiful.

• I would be totally satisfied with my boyfriend just thinking I'm beautiful.

I could care less what other guys think, because it's a strictly shallow liking on their part. The truth is, they don't know me like my boyfriend, they just like what's on the surface, and it's what's is on the inside that counts.

And my boyfriend calling me beautiful entails that he knows I'm beautiful both inside and out.

Good luck.

• Both. But it's more important that my boyfriend thinks so since he's the one that has to put up with me

What Guys Said 0