Just some facts about me:
-17 years old
-Have glasses, and debating of contacts or no
-Overweight, but been working on it for some time now. Used to be huge last year so yeah made some progress
-Those headphones are gaming headphones, not ones I carry around in public lol
-I am very hairy, kinda annoying. but I know some girls turned on by it :p
final picture I'm taking for this question. just an official normal looking one
Most Helpful Guy
My advice is gonna be very harsh bro, but you know it's for the best out of the year or so you've known me. (Or so it seems jackass ;D)
- Lose the gamer headphones in your pictures; it's one of your side-life passions that you shouldn't show to prospective women. Let them learn about it later; you could be a really cool dude, but some women will go: "Omg my ex was a gamer and I never got attention" and delete you in a heart beat from their lives.
- For the glasses, I actually think they compliment your facial features, but maybe a new frame? Bring a classy female friend of yours and have her select ones you like, or take your glasses off and take another picture.
- Cut the hair and trim the beard.
- Switch up the wardrobe selection; throw out the old to a homeless shelter and buy yourself some Calvin Klein product or otherwise (Clearance racks are the sh*t ;D)
- Ahhh the picture without glasses like I was asking.. Hmm I'd say keep the glasses, they make you look more "sophisticated" *Thumbs up*
- Stop taking pictures in your room; get out in the world even if it's by yourself. Use the timer on your camera or bring a friend and hit the river. Get some pictures of you doing something fun in your life. Be sure to smile or take pictures of battle-scars ;D
- CUT YOUR HAIR... for the second time, just incase you like me saying it... oh and "cut your hair" just because I wanted to say it a third time.. lol
- Add accessories, you don't have to go elaborative but add some character to your wardrobe. Get some dog tags or a cross; show little hints about your personality through your clothes; women pick up on that sh*t easily.
- You look better with "stubbles" than you do shaven or with a beard.
There's a lotta feedback for you.
Picture 1) I'd rate you 5/10
Picture 2) I'd rate you 5.5-6/10
- Show AllShow Less