What do you think is the most attractive piercing a girl can have?

obviously everyone has their own favorites, let's hear it!

Updates:
I have to say I'm very surprised most people said none. I had no idea.

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I don't like ANY of them. I think a lot of guys agree! Why not make it a poll?

1|1
    2|0

What Guys Said 11

• None

1|1
    3|1
  • Oh damn have you realized you are the sh** lmao, that pic is amazing sry just had to thro that out there real quick. I would say tongue or belly button but at tha same time girls with pierced tongues make me believe they put it to work on other people which is a bit of a turnoff in itself lol

0|0
    2|0
  • None.

1|1
    3|0
  • Nose, but you have the have the right one for it... and it has to be a small piercing too... I think that and an ankle bracelets are sexy to me...

0|0
    0|0
  • ears only

1|1
    1|0
  • None of course.

1|1
    2|0
  • none

1|1
    2|1
  • Belly button and tongue are the only ones I like a girl to have. I'm not a fan of facial piercings. Ears are whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • none...other than ears which is common...so none lol

1|1
    1|0
  • None. For me, they're a turn-off.

1|0
    2|0
  • i like just simple studs

other than that I'm not a fan

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• wow guys here are really not liking the piercing. I know guys liked it when I had my tongue pierced because it felt good. and I hear some guys like belly button

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with you because she said what is the most attractive not would you date a girl with them lol. I mean yea they are sexy but most times I think good guys tend to believe girls with tongue and belly button piercings are a lot more promiscuous. I've yet to meet a girl with one that didn't turn me on but would I date a chick with one? probly not

• Really. do you mind if I ask why you wouldn't date a girl with one?

• a cute little stud on the side of her nose

girls with dimples look really cute with dimple piercings (brittanya o. from rock of love)

0|0
    2|1