Ladies-I need help

OK so I'm 16 and In the 10th grade I'm 6' 5'' and I have size 13 feet and some huge veiny hands I'm in shape (Pretty toned actually) and I'm incredibly shy my friends always tell me about girls that tell them they like me but I don't know what to do sorry but I'm clueless about girls and I Like most of the girls but what should I do? And would you think I look nice?

Most Helpful Girl

• The best advice I can give you is to not worry about if they think you're cute, because you obviously are. (If you don't talk to them, they have nothing else to go off of.) Confidence is important, not only to talk to other people, but to feel comfortable in your own skin. Part of confidence is having the ability to laugh at yourself, except flaws, and own them. Its not what makes a person perfect, its about the things that aren't perfect that are absolutely indescribable to someone else. (although I doubt you're looking for a soul mate right now.) If you want to talk to girls, then talk to them... but don't talk to them like they're some superior being... talk to them for what they are, a person. They're no different than you, excpet may be a little more confused. If you're a shy person, then accept that... and don't listen to your friends telling you to go talk to people, or anything... do what makes YOU comfortable... because the sad truth is, in a few years this won't matter. (I know that's totally not uplifting.) Anyways, the point is, do what makes you comfortable... Fact is, some of those girls probably only like your looks, and the fact that you're shy, and for some reason... badasses, and shy guys are our weakness... because its sexy. So. To answer your question: Do whatever makes you feel comfortable. (I can't truly answer, because I don't know what makes you comfortable... and Second, Yeah, I'm sure you're really cute.

What Girls Said 2

• Just be a nice guy to all of them. The nicest, most outgoing guy in the room usually gets the most attention because we like someone who is likable to others. If you're too shy to be really outgoing, just make a point to be respectful. when I was 16, the least immature guy was the best.

• just talk to them, you don't have to flirt, kiss or anything just be a nice guy. A lot of talking can turn into something else fast, and it's easy to go with it.

What Guys Said 2

• for starters turn ur swag on lol but seriously ur 6'5 and toned then show it off home skillet. Walk around like you know ur the sh** but still remember to be humble but still confident when you talk to tha girls.

• So... what does your height, shoe size and vainy hands have to do with this?

• I think he's tryna tell the broads his good attributes and a few he might think work against him, I don't know for sure tho

• I'm 6'6" have size 14 shoes and big hands.. I think it actually helps me get girls.