Where are some good places to meet a cute guy at?

Question tells yeah!

Most Helpful Guy

• Skate parks, School, At your place of employment, the mall, sports events, dances, gyms, etc..

You may also want to try some of the following:

- Look into joining a cross country team/swim team.. The boys are fit and often have a good personality.

- Look into meeting up with friends and just hanging out, like the anon girl below wrote about- just getting out on the town is a great way to meet prospective dates.

etc

But make sure you are being yourself; it'll help you meet a guy that you can relate to.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 4

• School is one thing but doesn't really allow you to socialize easily with a certain person.

What I find best is doing volunteer work or out of school classes such as swimming lessons. You meet people in classes so why not increase your socializing by taking somewhat of a class outside of school. I met a lot of potential friends by doing this.

• A gay bar?

The usual places, church, a service club, school events.

• Mall, Movies, Skate Park, Skating Rink, Pool, Library. Go to places you really love so that you have something in common that you both love to do.

• Well my friends go to lots of parties, and go to school, so I would say school and parties.

What Girls Said 1

• anywhere... you just have to be looking. or, head to a bar, if your age appropriate. basically just out an about