Wearing clothes often?

like do y'all guys notice when girls wear the same shirt over again? like you wear it this week, then you wear it next week? do you think that weird? or do you ever notice? tell me what you think...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• No unless it was a really unique shirt. I don't know about everyone else but I can only go maybe 2 weeks before I absolutely need to do laundry.

• Despite my divorced father being very privileged, I come from a minority in my town as some others do. We don't have the money to budget more than a weeks worth of clothing so I do wear everything once a week.

• Trust me no one really notices

if they do they need some thing better to do then to analyze what you wear

i used to think the same thing and had a routine like where I would alternate shirts so it would be the most separate but then 1 day I was like f*** it

and now I don't care anymore lol

just don't wear the same shirt the next day or the day after lol

and only people like p diddy wear new clothes EVERY single day

but sometimes I do notice

when they wear a shirt I like

• Like everyone else said. Not a big deal. Not everyone is rich enough to have something different to wear for every day of the month.

Just try to avoid wearing stuff that's all wrinkly looking from being worn or smells like sweat from playing sports or exercising in it.

• Not a big deal, I have a couple shirts I love and I make it a point to wear them everyweek :)

• I thought everyone did that.

• The f*** if I notice lol. I think I do that too

• I really really really wouldn't care. I the same T-shirt every weekend. It's my favourite :)

• Nope I don't think it's weird at all. We do the same if we have a favourite t shirt and stuff like that.

Umm we might notice if we're attracted to the girl but really it's no big deal.

Except I'll tell ya one thing that is weird. I work in retail and there's this one woman who comes in every week wearing the same dorky track suit. She's worn it for years. Never seen her wear anything else. It's weird :P

What Girls Said 1

• I know how you feel, I girlworld I guess you feel like your being shunned for wearing the same shirt twice in a week but as the guys have said they don't really care aslong as it is clean.