Workouts for a bigger butt?

Hello All,

Okay, so I am very thin. Have been my entire life. I have been unable to get any shape in my behind... I am almost thirty and my body looks like it belongs to a 16 year olds ( I have no curves).

Every time I go workout and focus on my lower body, I don't get any results. Yes, squats and all that I have tried. Is there any other suggestions of a fuller behind and more curves on the waist line? Anything would help. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sit ups and sidebends... In other words just do ab workouts and stay away from cardio at all costs. Ab workouts burn the weight off your waist so you have a toned stomach, it will of course make you thinner, and it avoids taking the weight off your bum. If you try to do cardio like jogging and cycling it doesn't just burn fat off your stomach and you won't get the sort of results you're looking for. There are a lot of ab workouts to do, it's best to mix them and try not to do the one type as your body will get used to it and you can't progress further.

What Guys Said 12

• There's not much you can do to alter the shape of your body.

• you say you've been doing squats but you don't say with how much weight. if your goal is to add size you need to be using tremendous amounts of weight and pushing yourself to do the max you can do

• just sit down in front of the computer all day. lol. it works! seriously!

• Haha.. this does seem to work for a lot of people.. you got my vote.

• your going to think I'm crazy but this works. my wife had no butt when we got married and has an outstanding butt now. she doesn't work out at all but this worked. a guy at her work told her this and low and behold the results were awesome.

Have more sex doggy style. We started doing this more often and after about a couple months her butt had gotten a little bigger and rounder. I know you think I'm a nut but honest it works. plus its way more fun than working out all day long.

• work out with heavier weights. Do repetitions of 4-8 reps per set. Don't just do 4-8 reps of any weight... make sure you can only only push yourself to 4-8 reps. You'll have to play around with this until you get it right.

Here are exercises to do:

Squats

Lunges

Cardio:

Stairmaster

• Very good answer, this is what I was going to suggest, but you beat me to it. Heavier weights, reduce repetitions.

• Listen to JesseRider23 - squats, deadlift etc for the win!

x Johnny

• DEEP SQUATS, Deadlifts, Pullthroughs (the best imo), Lunges, Stepups.

• Agree with pretty much everything here, although I see deadlifts as more of a lower back exercise. Do reps in the range of 8-10. 4-6 reps=strength 8-10=hypertrophy and 12+=endurance. So stick to 8-10 but make sure the weight in that range you can barely finish the set.

• Agree with this guy.... Deeper squats hit your ass and hams... shallow swuats are just quads.... If you do deadlifts and the next day your entire body isn't sore you're doing deadlifts wrong.... They use your entire body pretty much. That's why you can lift so much weight on em.

• collar greens and lots of cake!

• My cousin went to college down south skinny as a twig and came back like 20 lbs heavier. she said she ate collar greens and lots of cake

• Heres how the human body works. First you need to find out your Maintence Caloric Intake, what that means is how many calories you need to maintain your current weight, in this case you'll want to gain weight, so id recommend taking in a surplus of 500 calories a day, if your not taking in a surplus you won't make any gains, but if you take in too much of a surplus you'll just get fat.

• It's the result of being an ectomorph...

• eat more food. you have to eat to gain mass. just work out so its good weight

• getting it doggy style, woman.

What Girls Said 1

• actually there is a way I had to do this work out that will just basically work out your behind and uper thighs. my teacher would call them butts lol.

FIRST STEP: get on your hands and knees in a flat surface.

STEP TWO: kick your knee to the inside then kick it back extending your leg. do about 8 of those.

STEP THREE: with the same leg your going to have your knee bent and moveing it to the side. (make sure you try to put your leg as high as you can) your leg sould be like if a dog is peeing lol once again you will do 8 of those. hold 10 seconds

STEP FOUR:then your going to kick to the side with the same leg you started and you will do 8 as well and hold for about 10 seconds. then you will do the other leg and when your done that will b just one set of butts.lol

my teacher would have us do about 10 sets lol. well I hope this will help and I tryed to explaine as much and best as I could hope it works. good lucky.