Is he intimidated by me?

I'm tall(5 feet 9), blonde, blue eyed, good curves, skinny, athletic legs, body, pale skin, nice but... He talks a lot among friends, then alone with me he's more quiet... But he invites me to places.. and wants to see me. So is he just shy?

What Guys Said 1

• Everyone is different, but men are more intimidated by women, than women think. Its more of a curiousity thing and trying to understand ladies. It sounds cliche , but the best thing you can do is just talk to him and ask him. Communication is a big puzzle piece in any relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• Not sure why you gave off a description of you like you were describing a car or some other type of object, but I think he must like you and needs time to get to know you and figure out what he thinks.

Also not sure why you would think he is intimidated by you. You did not even discuss why he would be intimidated other than you are a girl, not one of his buddies, and he is dating you, not talking football with friends.