I'm getting colored contacts, what color should I get?

My eyes --> link

I'm considering blue and green. Oh, and I'm a brunette.

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my God, look at your eyelashes! Wow! Well, speaking from experience, don't get the blue. They look good on some people, but for me, my mom, and my friend, it looked completely FAKE. Some people, it may look different, but I'm a brunette, and I think the green look much better. Sometimes it depends on which kind of blue you get, we got sapphire blue. Not a very good choice, I'm talking, going out on the streets and having people stop us then say "contacts?". Your eyes are very beautiful by the way, my eyes are naturally green, and I wouldn't get any color again. So maybe I helped, and good luck!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Colored contacts? You don't need colored contacts, your eyes are gorgeous! If you absolutely need to get contacts to mask your beautiful eyes, then go green. Green works better for your eyelashes and brunettiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't really tell what color your eyes are. If they are brown to me most times blue or green contacts look fake because they have to cover up the darker color.

Why change them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fully black.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Ur eyes are gorgeous!.. but if ur rly wanting to get contacts, go green. I worked with someone who had dark brown eyes then got blue contacts, and it looks ok, but very fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think you should even get colored contacts! your eyes are realllyy pretty the way they are

0|1
    0|0
  • you should get like a light hazel...blue will make them look like you definitely have contacts

0|0
    0|0
  • Since your eyes and hair look brown, blue and green (hazel?) contacts would look great.

But I do think that one or the other - either blue or green - would really make your eyes pop. So just consider that option as well.

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0