What do girls talk about?

What do the girls talk about when in a gang, about a guy who just pass-by them ?

Most Helpful Girl

• If we notice them and we think they're good looking, my friends and I just make a comment like "that guy was really cute/hot!" or pick out a feature that really stood out that we liked or something like that, then we go back to talking about whatever it was we were talking about before.

• Ive always wondered if girls mind when a guy wacks it to their picture? please gimmie your input..thanks

• If she did know would you take it as a compliment? cause it actually is a compliment

• Personally, if I knew, I guess I would be a bit indifferent to it. I wouldn't be offended, but I wouldn't be like "OMG! YAY! Some guy is doing fapping to my picture!" Lols!

What Girls Said 12

• Definitely depends on what friends I am with and how attractive that guy is. We always make a comment on his attractiveness and say how we wish we had the guts to approach him, and if the guy is really attractive one of us usually comment on getting him into bed ;) But that's about it! :)

• If they're awesome looking, sometimes we're like "omg- he was so hot!" or "I'd hit him". Other times, one of the girls in the gaggle will vaguely know a guy and have a story about him.

Most of the people that pass us on the street don't warrant attention because we're preoccupied.

• Only the boys that pass by if they are hot, or look our way. Usually makeup, clothes, planning the next shopping trip. How to form that plan to get that guy to like you and typically, the friend who you 'luuvvv' but she posses you off so bad, such a bitch, so jealous but you lovve her!

• their looks, their fashion statement, their attitude... and if any one of us would wanna ask him out or their number. lol.

• usually about what we think about them; if we think they are cute, cocky, etc.

its simple as that

• Everything we never stop talking

• Not really occasionally only the boy crazy ones but the others just there crushes/boy friends, family, school, other girls, music, movies, and the interests they share, and other good times. If they talk about guys they would talk about what they like one them like me I notice eyes but that's just me and my crew

• If they even notice you, normally not much. Just a quick comment about them being cute or even hot. Maybe someone cracks a joke about getting his number. But then they move right on to the next topic.

• this migh come as a surprise bhut no the guys tghaztt walked past

• clothes, makeup, sex, the men in our lives...

• any and everything

beauty

fashion

guys

the latest gossip

family life

our boyfriends

guys we like

how we feel about something someone did

things that annoyed us that day

funny things that happened

• ugh drama clothing omg where did you get those shoes we rate cute guys faces 8s and up get numbers clebertys all kinds of stuff do these jeans make mu but look big lol

What Guys Said 2

• Naw man. My sisters talk about dirty stuff must of the time. I'm like dam! You girls are just as bad as us with your "locker talk".

• they talk about me