What can you do when a girl never messages or calls you back?

So I asked out a girl for the weekend after talking back and forth for a little while , I called her and set a date for the weekend . The day of , I got a MSG with what I believe to be a legit excuse on why she can't come . I sent her one and only one MSG saying message me when you can , and well figure something out . Its been a few days and no reply should I bother MSG again and how long should I wait before I just don't care anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like she is not interested. If a girl is legitimately interested, she will suggest an alternate day/time if she is the one who canceled, or at the very least make an effort to contact you. It seems like a lost cause, but if you really want to be sure you can try calling/sending one last message. After that, give it up and move on to someone more deserving of your time.

What Girls Said 1

• I would say she's not interested. Maybe not now or not ever. Don't try again. She's got your contact info if she wants to rearrange a new date. Don't make a fool and ask her again because if she's not interested its even more of a turn off.

What Guys Said 1

• I agree with oss. She's likely not interested. Don't waste any more time with her unless she re-initiates contact. And for style points, if she does call back, do not let on that you were waiting for her or act like she's doing you a favor in any way by returning the call. Just be relaxed and see where it goes.