Guys, straight or curly hair on a girl?

do you prefer straight or curly hair on a girl?

or it doesn't madder to you?

like and I mean curly like this

link
Thank you for your answers =)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have curly hair like yours. Some guys love it and others don't. I think it fits you well and you look absolutely amazing!

What Guys Said 5

• I'm studying to be a hair stylist,

The hair style needs to fit the the girl's facial structure in order to be attractive (In my opinion most girls abuse straighteners thinking it will magically make them pretty.)

Most hair stylist working in a salon should be able to help you.

Secondly, it's a part of your style, so it needs to go with your wardrobe, your wardrobe needs to be a reflection of your personality.

Lastly, you need to be able to take care of it, if hair is greasy or unkempt at all, it is a major turn off (or at least for me) shampoo & conditioner every time you shower, use moisturizer as needed, and always use protective spray when use hot tools.

(Maybe that's more than you needed, sorry) basically it depends on the girl.

I have obscure views because of who I am, but I like big wavey curls, like Farrah Fawcett had.

• Really doesn't matter, whatever makes her look cuter but I usually like straight

• I like both but if I had to chose I would lean a little more towards straight.

• It doesn't really matter, it really depends on the girl.

• That is THE ultimate in curly hair.

Your lucky!

What Girls Said 0