Guys, do you find it attractive?

Guys do you find it attractive when a girl has a tattoo?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only a few, Angelina Jolie and megan fox but for the most part dudes don't really dig tatts on girls like that for sum reason. I think most girls tho get dum stuff like fruit and animals and sh** or those duma** bullseyes or tiger paws lol. That girl kat from miami ink has got hot tatts but when they mean sumthin that's different and sends bad vibes, when it is meaningless we hate them

• I know what you mean. My best friend got a tat of "Scooby Doo" on her arm which to me has no other meaning but goofy. Essence on the other hand(me) has meaning to her tattoo lol

• Yea after I thought about it fox's are only nicely done if you understand what I'm saying like she had a good tattoo artist but Jolie's I will defend, I don't even really like her anymore and I don't really think she's as hot as she used to be but her tatts are very nice. But the main reason I thought of them is because I don't really know any other women that we all know that has cool tattoos and I believe in a question like this one I mentioned kat from miami ink her tatts are beautiful

• I agree with girls who get pointless tattoos. But if she gets something with meaning (all of mine have meaning to me, I don't care whether someone else sees it or not) then more power to her. A friend of mine got 4 hours of ink done at once, 2 hours were spent on her shoulder blade angel for all the people she's lost (husband, twin sons, friends, mum), as well as added to her memorial piece for her friend who passed away last year. All well done, and beautiful. Memorial or meaningful is sexy.

What Guys Said 6

• It's unattractive but depending on the size of it, what it is, and where it is, it may not necessarily be unattractive enough to be a turnoff.

• not really. I hate seeing tats on a girl cause to me it takes away form her natrual beauty. I want a girl who is more natural than fake implants tattoos and piercings.

• some see tattoos are pretty attractive and some dont. for me I find tattoos pretty attractive but only a few.

• o yes mm so sexy!

• No. I've never seen a gal that looked better with a tattoo.

• depends on where it is and what it is a tattoo of

What Girls Said 0