"Hmm...It doesn't look like your type of outfit"

My boyfriend said that to me when I was looking for a sexy costume around him and I found one that I thought was really cute:

link

but he said he'd prefer this one:

link

and that it suited me more. Obviously, it's not as provocative as the other one that I picked out. It's still sexy and cute, but it still seems to have an innocent feeling to it, and I wanted the other one because I wanted to try something different from my usual "cute and sweet" look (that's my everyday look, pretty much. I'm always wearing dresses with cute floral patterns, ribbons, lace, bows with skirts that are a few inches above the knee with heels) and be a little more sexy and daring. I thought that he would have liked that, because what kind of guy doesn't want to see his girlfriend in stuff like that every once in a while? And all the sexy anime girls that he adores and has wall scrolls of wear things like that, and so did the pictures of girls he had on his computer. Does he just not find me sexy enough? I mean, I do get called sexy and pretty and cute and all that nice stuff by other guys, but I'm feeling a bit discouraged right now...

Ooops! Sorry! Here, let me change that: link
^That's what is supposed to be in the second link

Most Helpful Guy

• just so you know, both links are to the same outfit...

i don't think he doesn't find you not sexy, I jsut think he's telling you what he thinks youd look amazing in...now you have to understand just because he says he thinks youd look amazing in one thign doesn't mean you won't look amazing in another or the one you want...

you girls tend to take everythign we say out of context...of course we love you and think you're beautiful (as our gf) that doesn't mean when we say we like you in one thing over the other that you're ugly or the other one won't look just as good on you as the one we like would...its just preference...

What Guys Said 2

• well ... I would also prefer the second one

• whats the diff between the two of them?

• Read the updates on the question. I have the link for what the second one is supposed to be

What Girls Said 3

• are you going out in the outfit to party? if so he might be jealous and doesn't want other boys to take you away. If not then you should tell him how you feel.

• No, not a party. I just wanted a sexy costume to wear only around him.

• I don't really like either one too, but I really like the one your boyfriend picked out, it's very cutesy

• im not really a big fan of either lol. your pic has to mmuch going on...to many ruffles and strings...his pic is to much clothing...simple is sexy :)