Do guys like girls with short hair or long hair?

hey I'm just wondering do guys like girls with short hair?

currently I m having the posh-bob hair style. my male colleagues says that its nice having a new hairstyle. however my female colleagues were saying how regretful I must felt for cutting my hair short. previously I have long straight hair. so I need answers from both the girls and the guys about their opinion about girls with short victoria beckham hairstyle.

Most Helpful Girl

• Short hair looks really good with certain face shapes. For example I couldn't pull it off because of my face shape. Your beautician would be the best person to ask about this. But if she did it and you get compliments on it I am sure it looks great! And when I got my hair cut short the girls always said I must regret cutting it off. But I don't. I think long straight hair can get, well, boring. Even though there are more ways to wear it, it is easier for it to look stringy and dull and dead. I think girls want long hair because they know guys like it (for the most part). But if you look great in the bob then go for it. Hair will always grow back. :)

What Guys Said 6

• It's true about fewer girls being able to pull off shorty hair. And too many get it wrong. Wrong cut for their face and neck. Making that choice and then actually doing the cut properly is a real art. Longer is almost always better in my book. You can still wear it many ways. Straight back and in a pony tail ala Sade is hot - especially if the color is black.

• Yes guys do like girls with short hair, but not as many girls can pull of short hair as well and as easy as long hair. I personally prefer long hair to short even though some girls with short hair can look hot like samaire armstrong. Though their also is a thing as to short for girls where they begin to look more like a man.

• Well for me and I think most guys out there long hair is much sexier. I think its this thing with long hair femininity and beauty. Ya definitely long hair is sexier. Think of all the celebrities they have long hair except for victoria beckham but beckham isn't hot.

• Long hair is very beautiful for most girls. I really like long hair but someone the short hair seems sexier to me. Its all in the eye of the beholder.

• Short hair is in style this year so you are fine as long as it suits your head.

• I like a hairstyle that compliments the girls facial structure.

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on the guy. From what I have read on here and from the guys in real life - majority of them prefer long natural hair. But, if you can pull off short hair and it IS something you want then by all means go for it. Some guys like it short and then some like it long. All depends on whether you can pull it off.

• the victoria beckham style is ADORABLE. if you have the right face bone structure to pull it off than more power to ya! I think both lengths of hair are beautiful seeing as how I have had both. I am working on growing my hair out right now, its almost to my bra strap in the back :) but I loved having short hair. both are great.

• It depends on the individual I have seen guys who have said (I'm quoting him I don't think this!) "I don't like girls with short hair, if I wanted to date a man I'd be a homo" only to find himself madly in love with a girl with shorter hair, which really suits her! I think guys have a general preference but a girl they percieve as being attractive can always bend the rules.

• You're asking men but I have more guys friends than I know what to do with and hear comments all the time, haha. I agree with what's said about shorter hair being harder to pull off. It's cute with a delicate, feminine face. Most men seem to prefer long hair, but a lot like short hair on women and actually. most don't care either way as long as you have some. :)

• I think that you should do whatever you want with your hair, and if you are comforteble with then it will turn guys on that you are happy with your self..

• All I can say is medium length. Too long hair is just too hard to manage. And Too short hair limits you to what you can do to up-do it. So medium would be the compromise.

• It really depends on the guy. Some like short hair and others like longer hair on girls. If the hairstyle fits you and your face shape, and you carry it well, then I'm sure you can attract many men : )