Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind....

Guys: love Clementine's hair Blue or Red?

<3

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the blue looked much better on her.

What Guys Said 2

• blue FTMFW

• Haha, I love the passion.. FTMFW!

because see, I'm thinking of dying my hair either color.. and funny enough, I came on this movie, and she has my exact skin tone with similar features, so whichever color looks best on her, would probably be the same for me..

• blue with white streaks

What Girls Said 3

• I love that movie! The blue hair def. looks better but you also have to have the attitude or else you'll just be a girl with blue hair. Personality is key. Your spunky go for it.

• Definitely, that's with anything! haha.. the reason I ask is because I have the same skin shade and similar features, so I wanted to know which color others thought looked cuter :)

• I am no guy but -- I personally like red.

• Now I'm torn! I had a "blue" vote going, then you went and voted red haha.. but despite all the votes, I myself can't decide which color I want to do. I have the same skin shade as her, and similar features, and personally I loved both colors.. I think I loved the red, but then I see the blue and I'm like "wow, that looks really cute on her".. gahhh, so you prefered red on clementine?

• Aww imm srrryyy but I wanna be honesttt sooo I'm still going with red! lol

redddddd <3

• No way, be honest!! you just put a kink in the groove hahah, I love the fire red

• blue.