Body type. What do most guys prefer?

Do they like really skinny? ( kinda more bony)

Small? ( skinny but not like bones)

Athletic / Regular ?

Lil bigger? ( Not fat, just gatta little extra)

Big girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like women that are a bit curvy and have a healthy body weight. Like just enough fat that it's soft, sensual and natural but not so much that she's "fat fat", if you follow me. I like a girl with a really nice face with soft, rounded features, bright eyes and hair that compliments it well. Kinda the same deal with the body: soft, curvy, smooth with features that flow into each other. I love how women's bodies sort of flare out at hips.

Athletic girls I like also but I don't demand a flat stomach or abs. I care for it but I don't mind it either, really. I don't really care for the hard lines and chiseled features of an athletic body, I like the soft smooth flow of a woman's natural body. One that's healthy but not the kind of healthy that you have to run 5 miles a day to get. That said none of that is a turn off either and athletic chicks are hot.

I'm not crazy about petite women. I mean they can be hot but I prefer a girl who is closer to my height. It's not a turn off for me if she's taller.

Definitely not a fan of the bony women. I don't like when she's so thin I can see her ribs. It doesn't look healthy and a girl who looks malnourished doesn't have much on a fat girl in terms of looks. The advantage is that being skinny doesn't hide their curves or features but it goes too far by making them contrast too far. If you look at some of the Victoria's Secret girls, the poor girls are so thin that their heads look too big in proportion to their bodies.It doesn't look natural.

What Guys Said 13

• Athletic to a little bigger going by your scale. Small isn't a big deal if it's just natural, bony is disgusting to me though.

• I'd say a majority like skinny. Personally, I like athletic because i'm an athlete myself. But hey, be comfortable in your own skin! The most important opinion is your own so don't worry (: don't change yourself for what other guys prefer and let them go after you.

• I like a little bit bigger all the way down to small on your scale.

• I like a plump girl.

• small or athletic is my favorite body type.

• a woman with big boobs and lots of curves

• Got to go with skinny

• Athletic

• Curvy and regular not to comply with societies standards THO

• Short curvy girls ??

• Big girl always... Not much big but little bit of extra pounds... Its really so sexy...

• I prefer girl that are athletic, but little bigger is still acceptable... Skinny is not going to sexually attract me (unless she is naked), and big? No way it's gonna attract.. But, if he really loves u.. Anything doesn't matter.

But, if you have regular, or little big kinda body, then you are good to go:)

What Girls Said 1

• Men, in general, do not want boney or thick. They want a girl at a healthy body weight for her height and bone structure that has feminine curves. Guys don't want a girl with a noticeable muffin top, belly or fat showing around their bra strap. Too many girls nowadays are trying to rationalize that their "curves" are curves when they are actually overweight. If you are overweight in your teens and 20's, you will have serious health problems when you gain even more weight from having kids and getting older.