Girls do you like have plump lips?

Do you like plump lips or hate plump lips? What are your feelings on this BOTOX to make your lips plump?

Please tell me your feelings! Personally I love to see a girl with full lips I think it looks sexy! Do you?

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on the person. I think full lips are gourgeous. but there are also beautiful people with small lips. it just depends on the way you present yourself. and my thoughts on botox to make lips plump makes it look even more unatural. just live with what you have. I think any other surgery works but not making lips fuller becuase it only makes your lips look swollen. so I say still with the natural lips becuase it will only make ur lips look worse.

What Girls Said 8

• I would never go for lip injections. My mouth is big enough on its own anyway. I don't even wear plumping lip gloss because it works TOO well and I don't need it.

• I think it's sexy. There's such thing as too big though. Guys with plumper lips are sexy too but smaller ones can be just as hot. I like the size of mine, I thought they were somewhere in between but previous boyfriends always said I had juicy lips... whatever that means :P

• I have fairly full lips, and usually I like them and think they are a good feature but sometimes it can be very annoying because guys will tell me I have dsl and then imply that I should be using them like that. On them. Which is just really offensive. But other than that I like having full lips.

• People have told me I have plump lips, and I like my lips : ) I don't like the idea of botox injections because the first thing that I think of is fake. It usually looks fake too, so it becomes really unattractive in my eyes. If it turns out looking natural I'm for it.

• i like it on me, but not on guys

• i have plump and full lips. I like them. I like to wear nude gloss to emphasize them

i think that if someone really wants to get plastic surgery to plump their lips then go for it, it can make some people look better, just don't go overboard. but then again people can be attractive w/o plump lips too

• I love having full lips ; D

• i like my lips the way they are now. they aren't too plump, but they are fairly nice in my opinion. Botox is something I would never do. It's stupid and unnecessary to do

What Guys Said 0