What do you see when you look in the mirror? And I'm not talking a reflection?

I mean what do you see as far as what's inside...

For me... I see an over comer, I see someone who nearly ended it all, but was saved by a God who cared. I see someone despite all his faults, is where he wants to be in life. I see someone who is ready to change things in this world for the better.

Most Helpful Guy

• No one is gonna give me what I want. I have to go get it. I'm no better than the next, so remember to bring my 'A' game. One day at a time.

What Girls Said 6

• I see a lazy, young girl. A girl who needs to act her age. A girl who is labeled: "The Black Sheep of the Family" but is even more innocent than anybody could ever imagine. A girl who has created this hard exterior- outter shell- in order to cocoon herself from the things in the world she does not wish to face. A girl time will not wait for. A girl who needs to get her act together before it's too late. A girl who should care, but doesn't. A girl who has been catigorized and fit into a slot, a file, a mold and has begun to fit the stereotype.

• Takes me to my childhood... I see a sad little girl that comes from a dysfunctional family. She was verbally and physically abused... didn't have many friends because it was hard for her to socialize. She has suffered a great deal and luck never seems to be on her side. depression swallowed her whole at one point but now she has bounced back and for once taking a deep step into the light.

• I like that a lot....

• Everyday is another day to turn it all around. Look forward, so when you look back all that seems so far gone. Thanks for sharing that with us. I admire honestly. You one strong lady.

• I see someone that has beat herself up to try and be the best. I see someone who has quit everything she loved because she is afraid. I see an insecure girl but at the same time a strong girl. I see someone who tries not to get hurt from others, but it gets to her. I see someone who only cares about her looks. I see someone who obsesses about being beautiful and looking her best. I see a girl who can be so selfish and cruel to the people she loves and so sweet to the people she doesn't know. I see someone who will one day make it big. I see someone with many dreams and many regrets.

• A girl who loves books.

• I see someone who doesn't give a sh*t about what others say, and does what she wants to do. I'm also pretty confident that I will become successful.

so , nothing negative I guess, or at least that I can remember.

• I see a girl who sort of knows who she is but is trying to figure out all the sticky details. I see a girl who has a lot of potential once she sorts herself out.

What Guys Said 1

• Some poor fool who has blown a lot of opportunities, lost touch with some good friends, made some bad decisions (or failed to make a decision when important, which can be just as bad), but still is optimistic and confident about being able to get through it all and continue on with life, such as it is, to push on to the next stage.