Do guys care how much a girl weighs? Thick or thin?

this doesn't exactly pertain to me but I just really want to know when a guy meets a girl is it all about how thin she is or would guys date a bigger girl because most of the guys I see around think thin is the sexiest thing around and I myself not that I'm lesbo think curvaceous is beautiful I'd keep my curves over just plain bones any day but what goes through you guys minds what would be the big difference between thin and curvy because how I see it is your basically having s.e.x with a bag of bones enlighten me guys and tell me would you rather have curvy or skinny also I know a lot of guys say personality is the main thing but yeah watevs guys tend to focus more on a girls body and that's f***ed up. Anyway what do you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends their are extremes to both sides, their is such a thing as to skinny for me and to fat where it is just a turn off but overall I would still prefer a skinny girl than a curvy girl because MOST curvy girls are fat or at least chubby but if a girl has got some nice curves with thin legs and waist that's just hot.

• But what is it about being thin that automatically qualifies a girl as sexy is it just for the sake of intercourse or are you looking at a girl's personality and what exactly is fat you know the media basically puts out that anyone above a size 2 or 4 is "fat" their are a lot of models who are slim and have abs but are curvy and are size 12s it's just because their taller and have bigger bone structures do we automatically call them fat? One model Is whitney from ANTM check her out is she fat?

• For me it definitely is not for intercourse as I'm still a virgin, to me its just a personal preference I like a more petite girl I find it more attractive. As for whitney from ANTM I definitely would not call her fat. But she is just not my type, to be honest most models aren't that attractive to me overall as they have to be tall sure they often have a gorgeous face and nice body but I don't really like tall chicks to me that's not attractive. It all depends on everyones individuality.

• Thanks for your comment and your right everyone has their taste I'm more into tall and big guys and I'm not that interested in short guys it's really just be how your taste is.

What Guys Said 1

• my ex was a size zero when I met her. personally, I like between a size zero to two. maybe three. I don't like big boobs. I perfer them to be a high A or a small B. but this question is very general because every guy is different so this is just my personal opinion. I know most of my friends don't like to have sex with a girl bigger than them. I did once and it wasn't fun. she was really confident though. I'll give her that

What Girls Said 1

• Bag of bones? Haha. I think there's men who appreciate either or both, it just depends on the person. I'm not a man but I think curvy girls are really pretty.