Guys and white pants? Yay or nay?

A bit of a random question. I was watching 'Camp Rock' the other day and one of the Jonas brothers (Joe? I don't know their names.) was wearing these tight fitting white pants with a dark t-shirt that stopped short of his belt buckle. I immediately thought to myself, "No. Just no." What are your thoughts on guys and straight leg white pants? I concluded that white is more, ahem, defining than a blue denim.

For those interested this is the scene in 'Camp Rock' I was referring to: link

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I don't know anything about 'Camp Rock' or these guys but based on how you are describing it: NO. I saw a guy at the mall just the other day with white pants and he looked good though. Course he was more of the "urban style" type if you catch my meaning. I'd say that what you are describing and this guy I saw are WORLDS apart. I'm into tons of different styles on guys but I would say white pants are one of those things that are hard for a guy to pull off. In most cases, not good. But it doesn't mean they should be vetoed across the board because some guys (like this guy I saw the other day) can pull it off.

Side note: It's not just the style either because my husband dressed in the "urban style" and I can't EVER imagine him in white pants. I think he would look dumb, lol. So it was more than the style, it was the guy too.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 11

• This is so weird I thought the exact same thing. I was kind o making fun of him because he always wears those tight "gay" pants. White pants wouldn't be SO bad if they weren't tight like his were. That's just wrong in my opinion.

• You know, I thought it was just that his pants were too tight, but maybe it was because they were white. Or it could be both--I've seen guys in white pants before and it's never bothered me, but their pants are never that tight.

• haha no no no, I see that commercial all the time and every time I see it I'm like BLEH get those off! haha maybe if they were a different color, but white is just. no hahah

• No, guys tend to get dirty from working on their car or whatever. The white pants get dirty and look bad, really bad.

• Eeeewwww tightie whities. NAAAAAAY!

• That's cool if guys rock white pants. I like skinny jeans on guys actually, I don't care what color (Extra points if they are pink!).

• Nay. But if it looks good - why not.

• NAY! it's horrible. Most girls couldn't even get away with tight skinny legged white jeans.

• nay dude nay

• LOL.every girl says nay here. so. im like.ohkay.nay?. ok nay then. but I mean. i guess it depends. if the guy can carry that kind which rarely happens.(if you ask those jonas brothers fans. they'll be the only one that would say yay.lol)

• Oh yea, I remember this scene, nay on the pants, BIG nay. I don't think I can even count them as pants, they look far too stretchy for some reason.